Are you a donor?

Are you a donor?

• Yes, but I choose which not. (like your eyes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they can't take anything, and I'm gonna explain it right now.

• Let my family decide

• Total voters

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
Are you a donor? Lots of people here aren't and that costs about 200 peoples lives, because they are waiting for an organ. I am a donor and they can take everything they can use.

I won't be needing my organs after I died anyway, so what's the point of burying or cremating healthy organs which can save someone elses live?

How about you?

I'm a donor, but I'd be happy to explain why some people aren't.

It's YOUR CHOICE whether or not you want your organs donated. That's all the justification someone needs...to claim that somebody is selfish or is doing a disservice to the community truly shows that if you were king, you wouldn't care about the individual at all.

Are you pro-abortion? If so, then you're an absolute hypocrite. A woman can decide what she wants to do with her body while alive, but can't while dead?

take whatever u want, if still useable :p

I'm a donor, well, I haven't filled out any forms or anything, but I've let my family know my wishes.

They can take anything they want. It's not like I'm gonna need it once I'm dead.

My organs are useless. Don't want anybody else inheriting my problems :)

Kip_6666 said:
I am, just recently found the form after cleaning up and decided to fill it in.

u have to sign up to be a donor?
over here everyone is a donor, but if he don't want to, he can sign out

Yeah that's a good thing in Belgium, government is talking about it now if we should get it too..they talked about it a few years ago but it never came.
I hope we will get the same, if you here some people why they don't want to donate their organs..so stupid.
I quote "No I don't like the idea that they will cut you open after you're dead"
"I don't want it cause my parents have to see me lying in my coffin with no eyes ewww."

Ignorance, let them all donate and if they object they have to fill in forms.

yep, they can take what they want, not much works that well any more :)
Still have to donate a decent amount of blood, but thats cause I feel like shite for hours later

Jostyrostelli said:
Yeah that's a good thing in Belgium, government is talking about it now if we should get it too..they talked about it a few years ago but it never came.
I hope we will get the same, if you here some people why they don't want to donate their organs..so stupid.
I quote "No I don't like the idea that they will cut you open after you're dead"
"I don't want it cause my parents have to see me lying in my coffin with no eyes ewww."

Could also be part of your religion.

Kip_6666 said:
Jostyrostelli said:

Could also be part of your religion.

Sure, I respect your opinion, but I think if you say any of these quotes you're just ignorant and should do some research first...

And just "because you don't like the idea" someone else has to die for you...maybe that may offend some people but it's the truth...

I wouldn't trust the state to handle organ donations. There would definetly be some kind of misuse.

Why? It works in Belgium, and I think hospitals will have a major influence on the decissions made.

The poll now says 8 for Yes and 2 for No.

I'd like the people to who voted No to explain why not...if ya dare ;)

Jostyrostelli said:
Why? It works in Belgium, and I think hospitals will have a major influence on the decissions made.

The poll now says 8 for Yes and 2 for No.

I'd like the people to who voted No to explain why not...if ya dare ;)

Didn't read mine?? I explained why I am not a donor. :)

I guess the problem is that some medics can have "strange connections" and hidden interests and would not give their best to treat you, so they could take your organs (for money or for some friend or relative). It may sound like conspiracy theory, but all it has to happen is to find the wrong doctor.
However, I wouldn't mind if they took out whatever they wanted and burned the rest. It's not like I would need it after I'm dead. (Do zombies come out at night? :evil: )