Are you a donor?

Are you a donor?

• Yes, but I choose which not. (like your eyes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they can't take anything, and I'm gonna explain it right now.

• Let my family decide

• Total voters
Mischief007 said:
Jostyrostelli said:
Why? It works in Belgium, and I think hospitals will have a major influence on the decissions made.

The poll now says 8 for Yes and 2 for No.

I'd like the people to who voted No to explain why not...if ya dare ;)

Didn't read mine?? I explained why I am not a donor. :)

Yeh but there was another one :)
Btw. Why are your organs useless? How can you know already?

Jostyrostelli said:
And just "because you don't like the idea" someone else has to die for you...maybe that may offend some people but it's the truth...
You're seriously twisting this around to make it seem like the person who doesn't want to donate his or her organs is a bad person. I honestly can't believe this...and you never responded to my post, either.

What someone wants done with THEIR BODY is THEIR BUSINESS, not the government's or a hospital's or ANYONE else's.

Again, I'm a donor by choice...but if I were forced to be a donor, I'd fight it tooth and nail.

As George Carlin once said...

"If I'm in an accident, and they find that little card on me, do you think they're gonna do everything in their power to save my life? Hell no, they're looking for parts, man! 'Hey Dan, here's this kidney we've been looking for!' "

Dr. Woo said:
Jostyrostelli said:
And just "because you don't like the idea" someone else has to die for you...maybe that may offend some people but it's the truth...
You're seriously twisting this around to make it seem like the person who doesn't want to donate his or her organs is a bad person. I honestly can't believe this...and you never responded to my post, either.

I didn't respond to your post? The second post was yours and didn't have a real question I wanted to answer... :?

And yes, I do think you're kindof a bad person if you say "I'm not a donor because I don't like the idea". But I do respect your opinion, I'm not gonna hit you in the face if you say that, I just have my opinion about it.

The reason why is because a good friend of mine died because he couldn't get a new kidney. If you think about it that 200 people (here) could be saved per year, isn't that worth to donate?

No offense, but I don't really care if you don't agree with me cause it's my opinion, I respect your opinion if you don't think the way I do..so be it.

Oh and your quote is ridiculous...

Jostyrostelli said:
Mischief007 said:
Jostyrostelli said:
Why? It works in Belgium, and I think hospitals will have a major influence on the decissions made.

I've got a few medical conditions which I'm still finding out after 23 years. Plus I still lived in Poland when Chernobyl blew up in 1986 and the winds shifted the nuclear clouds into Poland.

Dr. Woo said:
As George Carlin once said...

"If I'm in an accident, and they find that little card on me, do you think they're gonna do everything in their power to save my life? Hell no, they're looking for parts, man! 'Hey Dan, here's this kidney we've been looking for!' "

I doubt that. Maybe in poor corrupt nations but not here at least.

Mischief007 said:
Jostyrostelli said:
Mischief007 said:
Jostyrostelli said:

I've got a few medical conditions which I'm still finding out after 23 years. Plus I still lived in Poland when Chernobyl blew up in 1986 and the winds shifted the nuclear clouds into Poland.

:(

Mischief007, I was born with all my belly organs outside of my body. Normally that happens to 6people a year but a lot of people was born like that late 1986. They say Tsjernobyl was the cause.

I dont think my organs are ruined though, but it was pretty close.

Sorry to hear that Mischief007. I still can remember the day the accident went Public. My parents forbid me to go out or meet my friends and everyone was in slight panic. I didn't know what happened but i could tell that something wasn't right due to everyones reaction. The neext weeks were likewise strange. The playground was closed we weren't allowed to drink milk and I had to come home right away after kindergarden.

Daniel said:
Mischief007, I was born with all my belly organs outside of my body. Normally that happens to 6people a year but a lot of people was born like that late 1986. They say Tsjernobyl was the cause.

I dont think my organs are ruined though, but it was pretty close.

wow. There are no words for that.

One thing doctors did say that stuff won't happen or show up for a while. I think that time has come. You should hear about the amount of polish people that are dropping dead in Canada. It's unbelievable. I know a girl, who is 19 currently. Her mom was pregnant with her when Chernobyl blew. About 2 years ago doctors can't determine why she all of a sudden got a liver tumor. And it doesn't run in the family either. Strange things are happening.