Are you ready...? lol

VUK

Car(s)
2001 BMW M5 CARBON BLACK
Hi all

Don't panic i'm still 'ere lol.

Next weeks TG I will be able to record my self, my brother will probably do it for us.

I have to go on some managment training course starting sunday! Had to be sunday? Then from then onwards I will capture and upload as normal.

Thanks

Just tell him we seriously will hunt him down and kill him if he misses it or takes too long. Tell him that there are tens of thousands of people depending on him. :D

not much pressure on the poor sod then...:rolleyes:

Nothing makes a person want to make you wait like showing your desperation. It's true; ever notice when you were a kid and you wanted the ice cream the guy slowed down, and when your in bed the girl says be there in a min then they go to the bathroom, or when your waiting for the urinal the person looks behind and then decides to do an extra shake.

Don't let your brother screw it up or :nazibanned: :p

Otherwise...well, who's the one who always tells us about those 700MB rips?

Last edited:
Oh I remember that one time Vuk's bro messed it up :lol: *JC voice* That was funny in the same way that lane hogs on motorways are funny *JC voice*

Check your PMs, Vuk. I sent you the FTP details. ;)

Captain Internet doesn't need to wait like the others?
Viper, from what upload bw on would you like people to help seed?

Viper, from what upload bw on would you like people to help seed?

Comon now, you should know that every single bit helps. Everyone should help seed when they're done downloading. ;)

But if you're talking about initial seeding (helping get the file out there initally), unless you're on 100mbit, I'd rather you just download and seed like everyone else. The bandwidth is better spent seeding than sending you the file so you can seed. :)

Comon now, you should know that every single bit helps. Everyone should help seed when they're done downloading. ;)

But if you're talking about initial seeding (helping get the file out there initally), unless you're on 100mbit, I'd rather you just download and seed like everyone else. The bandwidth is better spent seeding than sending you the file so you can seed. :)
Yeah, cause I am the only one with a fast box right now :mrgreen:

On release days, my server pushes a full 100mbit up (11.2MB/sec) to ~50 peers at a time. We would love it if people could leave their torrents open as long as possible, for weeks or months even, to keep the files alive.

Great to see VUK is still alive and well :D

I download them via FTP. But the way I have UTorrent set up when I have finished downloading the file from FTP I can start the file seeding.... saves my patience!

Last edited:
Yeah, cause I am the only one with a fast box right now :mrgreen:

On release days, my server pushes a full 100mbit up (11.2MB/sec) to ~50 peers at a time. We would love it if people could leave their torrents open as long as possible, for weeks or months even, to keep the files alive.
I'll see if a torrent seeding box is available on TG night to help out :)

i live under a 33mbit line, but I do have upload restrictions, but since they monitor IP packages, I can keep changing my IP occassionally. Is there some program that automatically rotates your IP through a preprogrammed list of IPs? That'd help me see much longer.

I'll see if a torrent seeding box is available on TG night to help out :)
<3

I should have my 100mbit torrent box back in a couple months (when my friend can afford to pay for his half of the box).

100? 33? I only have 1! Damn Tiscali

Well I have 896k. :(