Are you VXR enough? Maybe you're just OPC...

eddysdaman

Car(s)
Clue: It has boost.
Cheers for comments guys :)

Anyway, got my new plates. I think it suits nicely

eddysdaman

Car(s)
No that was a Red Sharpie. /lol

We'll see how long I can get away with it ... although there might actually not be anything wrong with it? Dunno. Clarity of law sucks 98% of time.

eddysdaman

Car(s)
That website gives me a headache but yeah now I've just put myself down for some :)
Thanks for the heads up on the stickers!

eddysdaman

Car(s)

Thread Necromancy I know. But It's been a year and she looks a little different. Also goes a lot different too. :)

TMS ST2 Map
Wavetrac LSD
DapR Springs
Hi-Flow Plenum
Whiteline RARB
Iridium Plugs
Low temp thermostat
Forge Recirc Valve
Oil breather box
3" Exhaust Turbo Back
K&N CAI
Zenec DVD/Nav headunit

Jens

Car(s)
BMW 116d, W124 250D
So, what kind of power output are we talking about here? :D
I love VXR's/OPC's!

Jens

Car(s)
BMW 116d, W124 250D
How's the LSD doing at keeping all that madness in track? :D
Having had a test drive in one of these, I am most impressed by the fact that it can be a behaved, docile, comfortable car at slow speeds and can then be transformed into a complete lunatic in an instant.

eddysdaman

Car(s)
How's the LSD doing at keeping all that madness in track? :D
Having had a test drive in one of these, I am most impressed by the fact that it can be a behaved, docile, comfortable car at slow speeds and can then be transformed into a complete lunatic in an instant.

That's basically the reason behind me buying it. I was just in awe of how it could be so easy to drive and then when I hit the Sport button and turn off traction it transforms into an utter animal.

LSD has only been in for about 2 weeks and I'm still reveling at it. All of a sudden I have over-steer! Almost no under-steer, I have better traction, it axle tramps but it holds! It's great!

SIMid

Car(s)
Astra SRiT & a DMC12
Nice ride Eddy!! :) Did my Red SRiT do anything to lead you to this awesome purchase?? :p

eddysdaman

Car(s)
I always had a soft spot for the Astra's ... I was originally looking at the Alfa 147 GTAs and I did briefly look at the SRi but when I realised I could basically buy the VXR for the same money as an SRi (HOORAH DEPRECIATION) my mind pretty much got made up for me.

SIMid

Car(s)
Astra SRiT & a DMC12
Wise choice, depreciation is a win/bitch whichever way you look at it! *LOL* I wanted to get a VXR when looking, but there were none available at the time in my budget (nearly 4 years ago now). Glad you love the car, just ensure the timing belt and waterpump are in good nick and she will be sweet. :)