Are you VXR enough? Maybe you're just OPC...

Cheers for comments guys :)

Anyway, got my new plates. I think it suits nicely

4597870087_5628b07a50.jpg

Was the red R at the end actually from vicroads???

Wow, great looking car mate!!

5471605605_e2b5607586_z.jpg

5472199500_7f77a824cc_z.jpg

Thread Necromancy I know. But It's been a year and she looks a little different. Also goes a lot different too. :)

TMS ST2 Map
Wavetrac LSD
DapR Springs
Hi-Flow Plenum
Whiteline RARB
Iridium Plugs
Low temp thermostat
Forge Recirc Valve
Oil breather box
3" Exhaust Turbo Back
K&N CAI
Zenec DVD/Nav headunit

So, what kind of power output are we talking about here? :D
I love VXR's/OPC's!

How's the LSD doing at keeping all that madness in track? :D
Having had a test drive in one of these, I am most impressed by the fact that it can be a behaved, docile, comfortable car at slow speeds and can then be transformed into a complete lunatic in an instant.

How's the LSD doing at keeping all that madness in track? :D
Having had a test drive in one of these, I am most impressed by the fact that it can be a behaved, docile, comfortable car at slow speeds and can then be transformed into a complete lunatic in an instant.

That's basically the reason behind me buying it. I was just in awe of how it could be so easy to drive and then when I hit the Sport button and turn off traction it transforms into an utter animal.

LSD has only been in for about 2 weeks and I'm still reveling at it. All of a sudden I have over-steer! Almost no under-steer, I have better traction, it axle tramps but it holds! It's great!

Nice ride Eddy!! :) Did my Red SRiT do anything to lead you to this awesome purchase?? :p

I always had a soft spot for the Astra's ... I was originally looking at the Alfa 147 GTAs and I did briefly look at the SRi but when I realised I could basically buy the VXR for the same money as an SRi (HOORAH DEPRECIATION) my mind pretty much got made up for me.

Wise choice, depreciation is a win/bitch whichever way you look at it! *LOL* I wanted to get a VXR when looking, but there were none available at the time in my budget (nearly 4 years ago now). Glad you love the car, just ensure the timing belt and waterpump are in good nick and she will be sweet. :)