Ariel Atom V8

Forced induction? What i dont like about the Atom is that in the supercharged versions all you can really hear is the supercharger.
but 375hp and i hear that it weighs less than the Eco-tec variant...basically its entertaining suicide

Crap, that thing will probably do a wheelie when you set off! Lots of grip plus V8 torque!

That V8 looks very...tidy. I like it.

Forced induction? What i dont like about the Atom is that in the supercharged versions all you can really hear is the supercharger.
Mmm...I like supercharger noises :)

375 naturally aspirated horsepower at 10K rpm

Holy jesus.. Allah, Simba and all the others :blink:

TG should get hands on this. ;]

God that must be insane. and all that power at 10k rpm ? thats near F1 territory

Its a Hayabusa V8. 2 Hayabusa 1300cc bike motors. Those engines are sick, they put them in Caterhams and Radicals. The Radical SR8 that set a new Nurburgring record had one.

Holy shit!

Its a Hayabusa V8. 2 Hayabusa 1300cc bike motors. Those engines are sick, they put them in Caterhams and Radicals. The Radical SR8 that set a new Nurburgring record had one.
they are also found in certain Westfields as well if i'm not mistaken. Probably sounds pretty interesting

so why is the page title ducati 748?

ducatis are L-twins so you would need 4 of them to build a V8 or in this case L8 anyway that would be hum well pretty insane (but I like the idea especially when you know that the brand new L twin from the 1098 ducati is developping 160bhp so 4 of them....640bhp :mrgreen: )

Back to topic: Since this V8 is from 2 hayabusa engine why not turbocharging it , ghost rider has managed to have 500bhp from one hayabusa engine..........so why not a v8 twin turbo Ariel atom with 1000bhp :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: .

Back to topic: Since this V8 is from 2 hayabusa engine why not turbocharging it , ghost rider has managed to have 500bhp from one hayabusa engine..........so why not a v8 twin turbo Ariel atom with 1000bhp :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: .

I've heard about Hayabusas with over 700hp, so 1400hp from the V8 shouldn't be all impossible. Although I would probably try to fit it with awd before exceeding 400hp.

^ the driver would get deaf and probably melt if it had this much power.