Artists: I need some help

Hmm, I'm not so sure about the yellow eyes. I also liked the motion lines in the first version better. Would it be possible to get that one in the same large size as this one (with the shadow)?

And as far as the shirt color goes, I sent the image to a rep at the company most likely going to make the shirts for me and they didn't mention anything about the gray area or the dark yellow. I don't know if this was because they were doing a quick price quote or if it really isn't a problem.

No probs I'll revert it back.

Ok, so about the halftone thing, does that require me to do anything on my end or can I just send you the picture (with full shadows as applied before) and they'll sort it out? Or do I need to halftone it myself?

usually the black shadow will need to be on a separate layer, not a darker yellow and they should be fine, imo you should send one PSD with original image beneath and shadows on a separate layer above so they can quick halftone and colour separate before printing, also 300 dpi and pantone match the yellow if possible, leave nothing upto chance with the printer :)

No probs I'll revert it back.

Ok, so about the halftone thing, does that require me to do anything on my end or can I just send you the picture (with full shadows as applied before) and they'll sort it out? Or do I need to halftone it myself?

When I spoke to the artists at customink, they said that if they determine the color to be a darker variant of another existing color, they'll take care of it themselves (will send me a final proof before printing).

Hooray! Thanks a ton dude.

I'm making the shirt order today, and can't wait to see how they will come out.

I owe you a beer mate! Big time!

Ordered the shirts today! Can't wait to see what they look like in person.

Did get a suggestion from someone to invert it since my organization orders too many white shirts as it is. I didn't order it that way, but just to see what it looks like I threw it into photoshop anyways.

you'd have to redo the colours or basically put a white border around everything, just inverting doesnt work

Look what came in the mail today!

Looks great!