TV: Ash Williams is back! Ash vs. Evil Dead

Damn it! Between this and Blunt Talk, I might need to keep cable around...

Stoked.

After watching the trailer though, I do hope Bruce hams it up a lot more in the show. His over-acting from the originals is a big part of what made it so damn great.

Okay, who has seen it? Tell us about it so we can decide if we want to feast on it.

Okay, who has seen it? Tell us about it so we can decide if we want to feast on it.

Feast, my friend. This is Rami at his best. Horror, humor, Xena the Warrior Princess, and brilliant action. The episode already ranks up there with Army of Darkness.

FYI, the facebook page uploaded the entire first episode to watch for free.

I have never seen any of the movies in this series but I started watching the first episode. I'm really enjoying it. My introduction to Bruce Campbell was the show Burn Notice so this so far seems more of what I know of his acting. I'm going to finish the first episode and I will likely continue watching.

The episode is also on the Starz website along with some other shows.

I really liked it, will have to find out if I know a fan that also has Starz, or will need to wait until it is streaming for free.

EDIT:

Just re-watched this episode and I notice a bit of an Easter egg. The address on the card is 1973 Olds road, Berkley Michigan.

Last edited: