Ashlee Simpson gets screwed... Again.

Viggen

Car(s)
12 VW Golf GTI
You probably remember the heated SNL lipsync debacle from last October. Now she gets booed by 72,000+ people at a college (US) football game. :twisted:

www.lipsync.us)-Ashlee-Simpson-Booed-Off-Stage.wmv]Ashlee Simpson FedEx Orange Bowl Halftime Show video clip[/url]

Read more

Shit happens...

That's the only i can think now :lol:

she doesn't deserve better for pulling stunts like that on SNL, she needs to get back in the shadow of here ohhh so dumb but stunning looking sister. (can you tell i hate here :twisted: :evil: )

andyhui01 said:
anyone have a direct link... I'm at work so no BT :mrgreen:

Direct download. Just click.

Jostyrostelli said:
Lol, why did they booo her?

Is it that hard to figure out why? Just listen to that voice. :wall:

If you listen very closely you can hear one shouting-out "you suck!". :lol:

Damn, that's harsh, but I guess she deserved it :|

72.000 people booing at her and she keeps smyling. Shes a professional :thumbsup:
And the reporters keep on talking like nothing had happened. :mrgreen:

Jostyrostelli said:
Lol, why did they booo her?
'cuz she's a talentless hack. That song blows...BAD. It's quite simply an awful song, and she has an awful voice.

Tanner65 said:
Jostyrostelli said:
Aaahh didn't know the word lipsync...she deserves it! :thumbsup:

Learn something new everyday! ;)

If you remember Milli Vinnili (spelling?) from the early 90's, it's the same thing. :thumbsdown:

Yeah that was hillarious, some big Hawaian guy sang for them:D
After they said it was all fake they DID make an album on which they sang themselfs...it was horrible!!

I believe one of them killed himself with drugs after that...

There's a video of Eminem floating around of him lipsynching on SNL too. I don't know why you would need to lipsynch rap. :?

All those annoying teenie boppers that have been given record contracts (Duff, Lohan, etc.) have absolutely no talent either. :thumbsdown:

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
There's a video of Eminem floating around of him lipsynching on SNL too. I don't know why you would need to lipsynch rap. :?

All those annoying teenie boppers that have been given record contracts (Duff, Lohan, etc.) have absolutely no talent either. :thumbsdown:
I'm not sure what Saturday Night Live's policy is, but a lot of live television programs insist that artists lip-sync. Most justify it by saying that it ensures that nothing happens that makes the artsit or the television program look bad.

My memory is a bit sketchy on this, but I'm pretty sure it was The Clash who protested this on the Johnny Carson Show. Joe Strummer just stood there with his mouth closed as the canned music and vocals played in the background. It's funny to see people like Ashlee Simpson screw up every now and then, but it isn't always their choice to lipsync.

Anyways, the point is nearly all pop-artists lipsync in live performances. It's getting to the point where a lot don't even bother wearing or holding a microphone while they are performing (think Britney Spears).