Ask JohnnyRacer anything

THERE IS A STRANGE MAN IN MY KITCHEN!

WHAT TO DO?!

There's no strange man in my kitchen..........what to do?

Steal the one in MadCat360's kitchen?

Can I steal MadCat360 and attach bunny ears to his helmet?

I suspect my current bunny wants to kill me in my sleep. It just has this...look...to it lately. A murderous look that looks murderous and stuff. I think it's the eyes. Yes! Those vacant brown eyes that always stare up at the ceiling, looking slightly to the left like a circus midget trying to drive in NASCAR without a little donut that would put his midget eyes at the appropriate height to see out the windshield. Yes. Exactly like that.

I'm scared.

Of Bunny.

If I give it a stuffed carrot, will the vengeful lagomorph demons of the cocoverse spare my life?

Last edited:
Can I steal MadCat360 and attach bunny ears to his helmet?

I suspect it is possible. He is a short man and easy to carry off. Being Californian, he is quite relaxed most of the time as is the indigenous custom and might not even notice he was being stolen.

This makes him wonder if he's ever been stolen before without his knowledge. Might Johnny know anything about that?

He is quite confident, however, that he would notice bunny ears being affixed to his helmet. He would probably object, since his head already resembles a porcupine and would prefer to not have an identity crisis.

You would need to come to collect the man, yes? Then there would be two men, if only as long as is needed for the transfer, after which, of course, there would be no men. But still, the fact remains.

THERE IS A STRANGE MAN IN MY KITCHEN!

<------------ look again MadCat

what avvie say?

Now don't let it happen again :grin: