Ask JohnnyRacer anything

There was a cluster of about 9 hot flight attendants at the grocery store a short time ago. I saw them all in the store, went to go grab a pizza, circled back around, and they were all gone. There's no way they could have gotten through the check-out so fast, as there were people in line.

Where did they go?

There was a cluster of about 9 hot flight attendants at the grocery store a short time ago. I saw them all in the store, went to go grab a pizza, circled back around, and they were all gone. There's no way they could have gotten through the check-out so fast, as there were people in line.

Where did they go?

Consider yourself very lucky. A cluster of "hot" flight attendants is rare. A lot are not. After working in an airport for 5 years, this is a fact.

I'm going to say most went east as you're on the west coast. I can also guarantee one is going to the cockpit more than needed on a normal flight. COCK-pit.

And with that in mind how is D-Fence planning to spend the inheritance and life insurance money?

When will Ice kill the A4. And how.

An epic battle will ensue. The A4 will act as if it's having gearbox issues and go into limp mode. He will pull over, get out, and call a friend. The car will suddenly come alive and take off on it's own. It will go down the road a bit, then suddenly turn a 180. He will know the Audi is angry. Very angry. It will charge at him at a high rate of speed. Ice will not be afraid. He will call upon the power of his gods and obtain a sword of great power. This sword will spew fire like a flame thrower. And skittles. People love skittles, so why not? Anyway, as the Audi gets closer, Ice will raise the sword and slash down with a great and mighty swing. The A4 will be hurt, but not out. It suddenly mutates into a BMW and Mercedes eating dragon! With no fear, Ice will jump higher than any human ever has, into the mouth of the A4 Dragon. People will think the dragon has won. Suddenly, The dragon screams in shearing pain, holding it's stomach. Fire and skittles explode from the dragons belly. It falls to the ground with a whimper. Ice will be covered in oil, BMW bits, and Mercedes bits.

And with that in mind how is D-Fence planning to spend the inheritance and life insurance money?

Skittles.

Last edited:
What should I have for lunch?

edit: I have errands to run, so I could "get" lunch.

Man, dey bowf da seyum ting, ya nar?

If an alarm sounds in the lab and nobody hears it, do all the cells in the incubator go kaput?

If you're paddling a canoe up a tree and you get a flat tire, how many pancakes does it take to shingle a doghouse?

edit: I'll spare you this one.

A. None. Icecream doesn't have bones.

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF
Because you lied when you were seventeen. D'uh!!!