Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Information/Trailer

So I got this as a Christmas gift. I'm VERY happy with it. So much more to do this time around too. And gaining the ability to recruit and new assassins either for helping you or sending them away is awesome.

Awesome game, I just beat it with all the side missions etc. Multiplayer is very interesting, I'm good at defensive mode in Manhunt. Anyone fancy a game on ps3?

Omg I got myself this game for xmas & I "F" LOVED It!!! lol
The most disappointing aspect of Brotherhood though by far is the fact that some of the same problems that hindered the original game are still persistent. Targeting still sucks, and you?re going to have a hard time dealing with a crowd of attackers. There?s also an issue with the load times being incredibly long. Yes, there?s been an improvement, but it?s still....
Anyway Im having a blast playing it.. :)

it?s pretty meaty package!! :)

I don't have an issue with big attacking crowds. I sort of welcome them now. Throw a smoke bomb down and Ezio becomes a human meat grinder with the kill chain. I just got the armor of brutus. It looks so awesome.

482px-Armour_of_Romulus.jpg

oh =s well its a great game! Have been playin it quite a bit and enjoying every single moment of it, hope you 2 =)
I don't have an issue with big attacking crowds. I sort of welcome them now. Throw a smoke bomb down and Ezio becomes a human meat grinder with the kill chain. I just got the armor of brutus. It looks so awesome.

OMG REALLY???? ughhh not good :( i havent played it in a while because I ain't home, can't wait to go back!! lol
Just finished it. Its just.... Ends....damn cliffhanger endings.

I absolutely adored AC2, fell in love with it. The story was amazing.. making my hopes for Brotherhood seriously high.

Now, I loved it. Without a doubt.. but I think towards Sequence 7 onwards it started to feel so rushed.. like badly. It kept missing bits out and jumping around..

The scene when you have an Assassin Ceremony is poor.. it's got no music and they do a leap of faith but it's poorly animated.

Apart from that, I do love this game. Even if it felt rushed to the end.

Alot of people don't like it because they claim it's just an upgraded version of AC2.. but Ubisoft never said it was a brand new game, they actually admitted it was AC2.5.

As for the ending.. bring me AC3.. now! I can't stop racking my brains. I just hope Ubisoft don't let us down and start milking it..

PS. Did anyone enjoy the Cristina missions? Did Ezio actually sound like that at the start of AC2? I've been meaning to go back and listen.. I remember his voice getting horsier further through but not being that high pitched and soft at the start :O

I really enjoyed the Christina missions, thought they were a nice little side-step to the main story. And I was always interested in finding out just what happened.

Whether he sounded like that or not, I have no idea :p I switched the language to Italian at some point, just for the fun of it :)

I really enjoyed the Christina missions, thought they were a nice little side-step to the main story. And I was always interested in finding out just what happened.

Whether he sounded like that or not, I have no idea :p I switched the language to Italian at some point, just for the fun of it :)

Haha, I done that too. I loved it when Rebecca said "The italians not so bad, but be careful if you run into any French, things might get bad" , then you meet the French army and you just can't understand a word coming out of his mouth.

I'm only a few hours in, but I got to rant about it now. WTF has Ubisoft done to the game?! The auto targeting system in this game is totally fucked! I want to run around and dodge the enemy riding on horse, but no, they won't let me run even if I'm not targeting anyone! I basically have to kill everyone surrounding me. I remember running away when I'm overwhelmed in AC2, so they basically removed a critical feature from the game! I'm super pissed right now. This game looks beautiful, if it only played like AC2 (or better yet, AC1, since the free running and context action detection is better in AC1).

Edit: Now that I think about it, they probably made these changes to balance out the multiplayer, but it made the single player fights so annoying.

Last edited:
It's because the fighting system is more aggressive. They said you will be going on more offense in this one. I don't recall having the issues you are, but I think that's because I was always looking for a fight. Adapt to it. Go in the simulator and get those chain kills down. Once you master that, you will have a pile of bodies in a matter of seconds.

It's not the enemies are more agressive, it's just targeting system is too "sticky". It still focuses on the enemies even when I turn of lock on. I can easily kill and target the enemy that I want in AC2, I just can't do it in ACB.

Here's some of my old AC2 gameplay. I have no way of recording my PS3 (other than using a webcam to record my screen), but it's nothing even close to as fluid as that.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ARKlmUADmA[/youtube]

Oh, man I can't stand that armor. It makes him look like a overweight barbarian. I think he looks best with Seusenhoffer armor with his clothes dyed with Wetlands Ebony. It makes him look like the Grim Reaper.

This vid is the best I could find with that combo

Just arrived, played for about an hour or so. It's got some questionable AI, it's rather janky, controls not great and has camera issues.
Multiplayer is great.
The Uplay stuff is kind of interesting.
Also Nolan North. :mrgreen:

*On the box "Powered by Adobe Flash." :lol:

Grrrrrrrrrr I hate singleplayer.
Good job multiplayer is fantastic.

Buy the crossbow as soon as you can, it'll make the single player missions much more bareable. Once you get to recruit assassins then the game becomes easy, and you can focus on playing it for the story.

Buy the crossbow as soon as you can, it'll make the single player missions much more bareable. Once you get to recruit assassins then the game becomes easy, and you can focus on playing it for the story.

It's the fact you climb something, and then Ezio decides to jump off the platform and plummets 450 feet. It's fucking infuriating.