Assassin's Creed

Buba. Done :D Pretty interesting game. But only after Crysis and TG :D

I guess you're right... I'm not very much into Crysis, but then I just rediscovered how much I like shooters.

From what I read, the optics on AC could give even Crysis a nudge... We'll see...

Runs smooth on the 360 where it looks even better as well , from what I read (saw actually: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/28005.html)

I'm almost through with it, only have to kill one more guy. OK, its kinda repetitive, but still pretty much awesome. Can't imagine it being any better on the PC, though, the controls are pretty much perfect on a console controller...

Fair enough, this is the first game where I think the console controls actually work very well.

Got the game on release date, and to be honest, it's very repetitive and got bored of it after 5-6 hours of game play and turned to Uncharted instead (the game looks absolutely amazing by the way), haven't touched it since.

I really wish people would stop judging which version looks better based on the brightness level of captured clips. Video output sends out raw data and your TV sets takes care of the gamma/color/contrast/brightness corrections. Just like how music sounds very "flat" when you plug your headphones into line-out instead of headphone out.

The fact is, the game looks great on both systems, and as long as there's no major flaws, debating which version looks *slightly* better is (IMO) pointless.

yup, there's no better way to describe it.

I was HUGELY impressed by Uncharted's graphics. Incredibly high resolution texture, shadows have razor sharp edges, and there are usually soo much detail on screen any given time it's nothing short of specular. In fact, it seems like sometime there are too much detail on screen it's a bit overwhelming.

Got the game on release date, and to be honest, it's very repetitive and got bored of it after 5-6 hours of game play and turned to Uncharted instead (the game looks absolutely amazing by the way), haven't touched it since.

Yep basically my view aswell, ive returned my game since i dont have any use for it now besides to spend time trying to get achievements.

I loved the story of the game though and cannot wait for the other 2 games that are going to be made.. Hopefully they fix up the boring repetitiveness...

I was HUGELY impressed by Uncharted's graphics. Incredibly high resolution texture, shadows have razor sharp edges, and there are usually soo much detail on screen any given time it's nothing short of specular. In fact, it seems like sometime there are too much detail on screen it's a bit overwhelming.

I read about that as well...Looked really great in some vids, too... Hows the gameplay? I heard a bit like Indiana Jones? That would be sweet...

...debating which version looks *slightly* better is (IMO) pointless.

Good luck with that. As long as there are competing game consoles on the market, gamers will always be comparing titles between them.

Too bad Assassin is repetitive. I guess it's worth a rental then? Damn, just saw Uncharted is only a PS3 title.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/28/20071112.jpg

I read about that as well...Looked really great in some vids, too... Hows the gameplay? I heard a bit like Indiana Jones? That would be sweet...
The gameplay? Well, even better then the graphics, its worth the full $60 even though its a ~8hour game.

Its too damn boring for me to play for any longer than 10mins at a time.. Oh, save me from the evil guards, or pickpocket information, or sit on a bench and listen to people talk way too damn loud about sensitive information..

*yawn*

I know what you mean, but I liked how it got a little bit more difficult everytime. And the battles toward the end? Its crazy, soo many enemies...

One thing that continues to bug me is lack of variety, not just in game play, but voice acting and character animation as well.

For example, when going around town saving citizens from guards, talking to the civilians after you have defeated the guards will results in exactly the same characters and conversation 80% of the time... lame.

The PAtch for the PS3 version has been released! :D

Just start the game and it will ask you to download the patch and installi it!

I installed it but I didn't have time to try it! I hope it improves the damn framerate!!!

Bump.

Just beat the game, and have a question. Does one get anything for completing the challenges on the ps3? (ie. kill 60 templars, get flags, etc)