Aston Martin Lagonda - "We've lost our DB9 tracing paper!"

Reversing camera makers will do well out of this car.:p

I'll try and say something positive about it:

..ummm..

..umm..

..the wheels are surprisingly sedate for a crossover concept car..

..umm.. yeah, that's about it.

I present:
The all new, double or triple the price, made more ugly by Lagonda, first generation Infiniti FX!

No. No. No. NO. NO. NO. NO!!!!! This is more than wrong on so many levels...

do_not_want_star_wars.jpg

The Panamera doesn't seem so bad now, does it?

The Panamera doesn't seem so bad now, does it?

I think the Lagonda will now bring the new term: The Lagonda effect. Something so ugly that it would make Gordan Brown attractive when viewed in comparison.

April Fool's came earlier this year?
Seriously...WTF?

I like this thread title. I'd like to add however "we've lost our tracing paper so we decided to model our car on a piece of shit that was trampled by barefoot lesbians on a "save the planet" rush. Also, we suck at design now, and think that rounded off square shapes are teh saaxxxy"

I think someone went drinking that Cider (The shit design car Cider) James and OZ drank and then designed a car immediately before after passing out on the floor.

I really do like that. However, it should definitely not have the Lagonda name, or to be honest the Aston Martin one either. It looks too much like a Bentley (although a Bentley wouldn't have that frankly awesome front grill). Its very interesting to see Aston going somewhat in a different direction, but I think it is too close to being an SUV, so it should be lower, and maybe a bit less chunky. Still though, I'd have one.