Concept: Aston Martin shows the first render of its forthcoming Lagonda sedan

:barf:

I thought the front would be more square and burly and the nose a bit higher (think RR phantom) to appear more regal. Why is it trying to be all aerodynamic sporty looking?
Perhaps it's so pedestrians bounce off better?

I'd say it's thoroughly disappointing... At best. :(

I'm withholding judgment till more/better pics. I refuse to believe a car that looks that good from the side can look that meh from the front.

that thing looks like a late 90s concept, they forgot to adapt to real world use

that looks horrible!! (for an AM at least, i'm expecting a higher standard from them!)

Last edited:
I still think it's quite handsome and a very welcome break from Aston's 11 year-old corporate clone look.

Wait, what?

DB9, DBS, V8, Vanquish, (2nd gen) Virage, Rapide, One-77 etc. They all look exactly the same to me. I'm bored with Aston.

DB9, DBS, V8, Vanquish, (2nd gen) Virage, Rapide, One-77 etc. They all look exactly the same to me. I'm bored with Aston.

you're not the only one

while i do think an AM is one of the only "supercars" you can buy, without getting a wanker label the moment you drive out of the showroom...

But this is different. And probably the design language of the next 10 years of AM models.

This had so much potential and they basically made it look like an elongated version of one of their current models.

To be fair though, it's probably really difficult to make an imposing, squared front-end work with the aston grill.

Last edited:

Well, there is currently no DBS, the Virage is no longer produced and the Vantage should be replaced some time soon ... well at least hopefully, it's getting old

I think it looks great. Would make a proper movie car for bad guys.