Aston Martin's new four-door

jensked said:
mautzel said:
and why don't you put he Seat Ibiza in the line-up as well as Porsche did the major development part on it :?

Porsche also developed the flightdeck (or the avionics dashboard or how would you call that?) of the Airbus family
As well as the V-Twin engine in the Harley V-Rod. No joke. :mrgreen:

if aston was smart, they'd produce this car just the way the concept is. the only thing that i dont like about it is the rims. i'd definately consider taking this over a Flying Spur.

bartboy9891 said:
if aston was smart, they'd produce this car just the way the concept is.

I don't think they will do that. I mean it looks incredible, but probably costs 3 times more to make then they are planning to sell it for. I mean it will be the same in essence...but with a little bit less flair.

The only thing that concerns me is the strange carpet that seems to be on the drivers side, as that will be very dirty...but then again you'd get it cleaned an awful lot.

And the real lack of leg room. I mean I know you could put the front seats forwards, but I'm 6ft and when I drive a DB9 I put the seat all the way back, which leaves a fraction of room at the back in the coupe but absolutely none in the Volante, and I mean NONE, like the back of the seat is pressing into the rear seats.

If they did something about those issues I would probably be interested.

Have they said if and when they are going to produce it?

That is the worst thing about Aston's now-a-days, if you want one when they come out you have to order one when it is still a distant concept, long before you can even see a finished car, let alone test drive it to see if it is actually any good. If you wait til you can drive it then you end up at the back of the waiting list which is 2 years long.

well i was thinking more of like Lambo is doing with the Concept S, you know just selling a hundred copies or so.

This looks terrible, ok not terrible, but it's definitely not a beauty.

The rear proportions don't match, looks weird.
Those chrome wheels look like they are made from cheap metal used for chains you flush your toilet with.
The whole car looks out of proportions. The front is way to tall, and the passanger area is way too small compared to the height of the front. Ok, aerodynamics etc, of course the car can't be the height of a bus, but that front looks like a buble about to explode, compared to the rest of the car.

Chess table. Are you f**king kidding me? :?

It just doesn't look right!

I agree with pdanev and I don't really like this car that much after knowing about it for a while.

The proportions are wrong at the rear as I pointed out earlier and I don't like the lights they put on.

It has the wheelbase of an S-Class but the rear leg-room of a CLS.

Yeah sure the wood on the back of the front seats are nice but is there enough cushioning for the front passangers or is it going to be firm and oversupportive??

The front looks like any old Aston...LAZY and OVERUSED!!!

Janus said:
That is the worst thing about Aston's now-a-days, if you want one when they come out you have to order one when it is still a distant concept, long before you can even see a finished car, let alone test drive it to see if it is actually any good. If you wait til you can drive it then you end up at the back of the waiting list which is 2 years long.

Well the problem isn't that big in Europe, there are always nice showroom cars for sale, and the waiting list is around a year for a new car, but since you need a RHD version, you are basically fucked unless you want to drive a LHD Aston. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yep jus seen this new TG mag think Looks great maybe of the cuff for Aston
But think o it in tems of other 4 doors in the market apart from Massa yes..
Not much beauty Around this area of car design it will look stuning in real form like black or that colour in the shots Clean obvcours you ll have to have a valet company follow you i think seeing clean outside some posh bar plce or wherever these ppl go that can affort it maybe never leave garage lOl unfortunate !

Should look amazing, llok forward to seein frst real life pic.

yeayo homie, chill on the gangsta speak will ya?

Jesus.

I appologise, i will try to write properly so that everyone can read them.

267 is that refering to me ?

I think he deserves a title ("What?s punctuation?") and so do I ("Grammar/spelling sensitive") :lol:

LozRiva said:
Yep jus seen this new TG mag think Looks great maybe of the cuff for Aston
But think o it in tems of other 4 doors in the market apart from Massa yes..
Not much beauty Around this area of car design it will look stuning in real form like black or that colour in the shots Clean obvcours you ll have to have a valet company follow you i think seeing clean outside some posh bar plce or wherever these ppl go that can affort it maybe never leave garage lOl unfortunate !

Should look amazing, llok forward to seein frst real life pic.

4646366666668zt.gif

I'm in Love :oops:

I am beginning to get really bored of Astons now. Way too derivative.

you british people are amazing :thumbsup:

That's easily the best looking four door "saloon" ever made, no doubt about it

How do you pronounce Rapide? :unsure:

I was talking about it to a friend and I had no idea how it was meant to be said.