At which season did you start following Top Gear?

At which season did you start following Top Gear?

• Total voters
Seeing as though we get random episodes at night on BBC America it is tough to pinpoint a single season, but for me it was a night about 18 months ago where they played the Bolivia special in Series 14, S13E01's Race to The North, and the Caravan Holiday. Since then I've been hooked and have gone back and watched every episode from every season.

I can't remember which series it was, but I remember the first TG episode I watched had (Clarkson, I think) setting the brakes of a Mercedes SLR on fire at the test track.

Last edited:
Series 4 for you, then. :)

It all started with that funny Toyota pickup truck that refused to die.

i hooked up at season 10 when i see one of their challenge. since then i was hooked up with this show.

I loved cars ever since I was a kid. I vaguely remember watching the old series and also the initial seasons of TG now and then. But after Season 9 Ive been a follower and have seen the entire series.

I remember my first encounter with TG a few years ago ... Probably in the year S07 had been broadcasted because the first episode that made me go : ooo I gotta find more about this on the web, was the one with the Veyron race from Alba to London.
Well since then I've watched the whole show, more or less. Avoided the episodes with that umm chubby guy before James.

And I've been blessed with it ever since, and with finalgear ;)

Saw a post on fark.com about Jeremy crashing through a brick wall in a truck. So 12x01 but have Dled all episodes, from all countries and watched every episode.

I had seen the Indestrucilux on YT (as well as the SLR vs Boat, also on YT) but never thought to search out more.

I stumbled across Top Gear while searching for school bus demolition derbys on Youtube in January 2007. The search somehow turned up the amphicar challenge and I was hooked. It wasn't until later that I found out Hammond had been hurt. Crap, I just realiazed I started following first-runs in series 9 instead of what I voted for (10). Oh well lol