• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

ATi Dual Desktop Thing

Dark_Templer_102

Car(s)
Subaru Legacy GT
Well i have 9800 Pro now....and i used to have an nvida card and i'm used to its tool bar thing...and with ATi i'm not sure how to get 2 different backgrounds on 2 different monitors...anyone can help?

I use a program cald UltraMon to put on two different backgrounds. i don't know if ATI has a built in setting for it, I haven't found it at least. UltraMon is really handy, it also gives you an extra taskbar on your second screen adn much more posibility's.

Stokvis said:
I use a program cald UltraMon to put on two different backgrounds. i don't know if ATI has a built in setting for it, I haven't found it at least. UltraMon is really handy, it also gives you an extra taskbar on your second screen adn much more posibility's.

^^ are those pics in your sig yours? where can I get them? they'd make awesome wallpapers

one of my housemates has the same laptop as mine with the same ati card. he spent a few days till he got the 2 monitor thing working with the ati control panel, so i guess you might wanna try out what the other guys suggested here cos ati's stuff seem to be a pain in the ...

I have a question regarding dual displays: I am currently running dual displays off a nvidia Geforce4 TI 4400 and it will only let me play DVDs on one of my monitors. If i drag the video to the other monitor it just goes black. Does anyone know why this is or what i can do about it?

UltraMon > all

I couldn't live without the 2nd taskbar.

UltraMon? Uh... *cough*

ATI's Hydravision (I think that's the name) should also let you do this, it's on their site along with the drivers.