• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Aton Martin Vanquish Bertone

fareway

Car(s)
BMW 316i E36
Was just browsing for some wallpapers and found some pics of a new Aston Martin..... then i had to go to the toilet to throw up

That thing is so ugly :thumbsdown:

What a shame. The overly futuristic backend doesn't fit the classic lines at the front at all. What were they thinking ?

Why would you want a hatchback Vanquish? :? Wouldn't you just buy a Land Rover?

ugly ass fuck :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I kinda like it, it does look like an italian has messed up the form a little though, the other astons do look better.

I also like the headlights, they look sleek :D

edit: I didn't mean that italian cars don't look good, I just meant that they look different and not sure the two styles should be mixed (I like chocolate and I like cheese, it doesn't mean I'd like them mixed)

hmm, a hatchback ?????
NONONONONNNNNNOOOOONNNNNNNNOOOOONNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :evil:
What's wrong with those Aston designers? they give us the vanquish, the DB9 ... and now, THIS ?
Now really, I think they celebrated too much after their victory with the V8 Vantage's amazing finish and designed this one while they were drunk or something :x
Who are they kidding, this is not funny at all, somebody has to beat some sense into them. :bangin:

It was just a prototype made to be shown on an auto show. Don't be scared. :lol:

swek said:
What a shame. The overly futuristic backend doesn't fit the classic lines at the front at all. What were they thinking ?

If you look better, you can see the shape of the rear lights and window is the one of the front grille.