Attention New York students! TopGear.com America wants you!

I wonder if telling them your FinalGear post count and rep would help...:p

I sent my resume in. I am so freaking excited...

I really hope they at least consider me. I'm willing to take an entire semester off and work a little bit. I have been in an academic setting for way too long and it's about time I get some work experience, even though it's not directly related to my major.

I gotta get some references.

+2 I sent the resume the same day they posted up the information. I'd take a semester off in a heart beat as well, this is a huge opportunity for anyone who gets in.

Good luck guys!

I would do this for the experience if I was:
a) In the US
b) Still in school

I would take time off of work if they wanted anyone in Australia, a girl can hope....

Good luck to everyone who applies!!

Thanks much for you interest in an internship at TopGear.com America. We
are reviewing your application (and frankly a whole bunch of others),
and will be in touch the folk soon to know the ins and outs of copy
machines, coffee orders and our CMS. If you don't hear back, please
don't take it personally and be sure to apply again in the future
(there'll be no lack of need in quarters/years to come).

Thanks and cheers,

The TopGear.com America team

good luck to all those that are applying. only way you get to accomplish things in life is if you're willing to take risks and step outside the comfort box once in a while.
i'd give it a go myself but am blighted by several things, mostly that i'm from england, know bugger all about computer (seriously switching the computer on is about as technical as i get) and i'm a typical brit and drink only cups of tea. ah well, it was a nice thought.

Kat, I got the same reply, I had completely forgotten about it. I don't really care about getting it at this point as I have other internships to apply to, internships that actually pay me.

Seriously, I know the economy's gone to shit and everything, but come on Top Gear, can't you at least throw in a free magazine subscription or something? :shakefist:

we are losers then :<