• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

ATTN!!!! tv program need to be rip'd if ppl are interested!

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
hey guys, i watched a ad. today and JC is going to be on a english chat show called parkinson (famous one no disses now). unfortuately i dont have a recorder thingy so i cant help. perhaps someone who has one can record it. its on Star World! of if n e one can find it on a BT site please add the link.

Must be an old Parkinson as this week's Parkinson in the UK is:

US talk show host Jerry Springer, actor Ray Winstone and Emmerdale star Patsy Kensit. Plus music from Madeleine Peyroux.

Currently Listening To: Cheers Darlin' - Damien Rice - O (2002)

yeah prob last seasons coz hk tv is old but would be good if someone got that episode wouldnt it?

I've got it, and if I'm not wrong, it is already in hokie's ftp.

||| Edit |||
I was wrong. I thought I saw the Parkinson and the QI show there, but they aren't there. I can upload them later.

i saw this episode last week. its was about what he's been up to lately, and mainly about his family tree. if i remember correctly, eddie izzard was in this one was well.

jasonchiu said:
wait so what u have up'd to hokies is the right one or the wrong one

I haven't uploaded any. But I can upload, but since they aren't about cars, only about JC, don't know if hokie would want his ftp space spent with it.

There are three different shows. "QI"(239MB~24:36), a quiz show, "Who Do You Think You Are"(349MB~58:14), the one about family trees, and "Parkinson"(517MB~~51:55), a talk show where Eddie Izzard shows up too.

bihus said:
jasonchiu said:
wait so what u have up'd to hokies is the right one or the wrong one

I haven't uploaded any. But I can upload, but since they aren't about cars, only about JC, don't know if hokie would want his ftp space spent with it.
you can always use my tracker... ;)