Audi 100

donkapone

nothing special, but i thought it wouldn`t hurt to post

nauja.jpg

yeah, those nice looking plastic wheel caps (don`t know how you call them properly) were stolen the next day, so now it looks rubbish

I had the 2.6 V6 in a 1992 Coupe and its engine was smooth as butter!! Only had 150bhp though put it pulled well in the mid range. Sold it last year and the body was immaculate, no rust whatsoever and only some minor stone chips, and the door closed with a more solid 'clunk' than my current 2000 330Ci!!

I have all the parts you need for your front suspension/ control arms/ ball joints just sitting in my shed in Colorado. If you ever need them, give me a shout (not for free, but really damn cheap!)

I used to have one of those too... I just love the C4 chassis Audi's!!

109_0937.JPG

My parents had a few Audi 100s, some 5-cyl and one 2.8 6-cyl. I really really love the 5-cyl engines. They run very smooth but step on it and they roar :D. The 2.8 one was a lot faster of course, but at lower revs it wasn't that much faster than the 5-cyl ones. And the V6 was too quiet for my tastes, although when it made some noise (above 5500rpm) it was a great one :)

The best thing about that car is the HUGE amount of space you had to work on things under the hood! I had the V6 (2.8) and I could almost sit inside the engine bay to do most things, it was great! Plus it is probably the easiest car on planet earth to do an oil change on.

Scott, thanks, but i guess it would cost quite a lot to ship it all the way from Colorado to Lithuania :D

Just thought i'd add a few pics of my ex-Audi, to share with you guys.
DSC03147.jpg

DSC03139.jpg

As for the engine bay, yeh it is pretty big!
DSC03158.jpg

I also loved those 3 analogue ancillary gauges just infront of the gear stick... really cool.:mrgreen:

Just thought i'd add a few pics of my ex-Audi, to share with you guys.
DSC03147.jpg

DSC03139.jpg

As for the engine bay, yeh it is pretty big!
DSC03158.jpg

I also loved those 3 analogue ancillary gauges just infront of the gear stick... really cool.:mrgreen:

What audi is that?

mmmmmm. Pretty Audi's! I love the 5 cyl roar - no matter how heavy the car. :) Any interior pics?

It's an Audi Coupe - there was no special declaration for it, it's based on the Audi 80.
Were they not called Audi 90?

Anyway, nice 100. :)

Personally, I'd take a 200 Turbo, in black, with nice rims, and perfect chrome trimming. That would be nice.