• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Audi A8 rear redesign ... updated a bit :) updated a lot :D

fblacka

pls write some feddback on the new rear ... like it or not? ... btw its a work in progress and dunno if i should just give up with this idea or continue ... so pls ... need opinions ... :roll:

update:

so? rims and suicide doors ... contnuing this chrome addons style ...

update2:

so i gave up this idea and did the new IMSA Audi ... there are mistakes coz i was in a hurry all the time ... to finish it in time for a contest and didnt had much time ... :( anyway here it is ... larger pic will come soon ...

myentrynewimsaaudi2hv.jpg

It looks cool.

Can you post the orignal for comparison?

I like the DB9 bit that separates the rear lights, but can you make it flow into the side bodywork?

its not the DB9 bit ... this is brushed and its intentionaly done like that ... its a chrome part of the car ... and that shouldnt flow into the bodywork imo ...

edit: ooops ... sorry ... i think i misunderstood u ... so u mean that to completely separate the two part of the lights?

I looked at it for a couple of times now, and I must admit that I don't like it. The classyness is gone, doesn't look sporty...
Puttin a small spoiler on the boot may look good.
The ps is good though.

Greetz Johan

Looks like a photoshop, well the the fuel tank cap looks like one anyway. No. I don't like it... looks just like an add-on, what it is actually.

first i didnt like it, but then somehow i changed my mind :)

but what's more important is that its realistic, and that its a good ps work, liking it or not is a question of taste, but you sure did a good job with ps :thumbup:

Crap!!

Just realized we're in a photoshop thread. :)

Well... I still think that audi shouldn't do that but now I can add that it is a nice piece of photoshopping.

:D :D

thx for the comments ... still dunno what to do ... keep it or drop it! :? ... maybe i will continue and then will ask u guys again ... more pics will be added soon ... ;)

fblacka said:
thx for the comments ... still dunno what to do ... keep it or drop it! :? ... maybe i will continue and then will ask u guys again ... more pics will be added soon ... ;)

If you want to make the car look good, loose it all. If you want a goed ps, loose the fuel cap.
But I have a feeling, that when you keep trying, you will get there.

Greetz Johan

loving the rear lights!

Like I said on MSN, it looks great, I couldn't have done it, especially since you made the body yourself.

But lose the ugly Nascar rims!

haha ... i think that makes it original ... take a look at the old IMSA Audi ... u can see the same wheels there ... ;)

fblacka said:
haha ... i think that makes it original ... take a look at the old IMSA Audi ... u can see the same wheels there ... ;)

Doesn't make 'em less ugly!!

i also hate the rims on that thing, but i think they really suite the whole bodywork and theme in general. in themselves they are ugly, but they go very well with this chop ;)

buuuuuu :thumbsdown: ... im not doing a ricerocket here!!! :yucky: ... this car has history ... maybe i change the wheels to the new DTM Audi but im not going to put any similar wheels to this on that Audi :p ... no way!!!! :bangin: