Audi R8 Spotted in Dublin, Ohio, USA

ColumbusIS

Car(s)
'03 Lexus IS300 SportDesign, Not Stock :)
On my way to the gym this morning at 4:45AM, I stumbled upon this ;)

000_0022.jpg

000_0023.jpg

The guy works for the local Audi dealer and is bringing all sorts of stuff home on a daily basis RS4's, A8L's etc. etc. I often wondered if one of these would show up :D

Sorry about the date .... my camera had been off for a while and I just jammed a battery pack into it and ran back outside.

CAR SIGHTINGS FORUM PLZ!

WTF were you doing going to a gym at 4:45 in the morning?

[GVIDEO]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6456673973219229574[/GVIDEO]

WTF were you doing going to a gym at 4:45 in the morning?

Workout before work. Doing it this way actually helps me stay on trac. I find it tougher to blow off going to the gym when I HAVE to get it in before work, rather on my days off.

PS Viper or other Mod, feel free to move. Thanks

CAR SIGHTINGS FORUM PLZ!

Sightings thread is the stupidest thing ever. Who the hell wants to read 450 pages of people bullshitting about nothing and maybe 20 actual pages of real content.

I'm guessing that car came from the Midwestern Auto Group in Dublin? I once went there to get a remote programmed for my Disco. They have a lot of nice dealerships right next to each other. :cool:

I'm guessing that car came from the Midwestern Auto Group in Dublin? I once went there to get a remote programmed for my Disco. They have a lot of nice dealerships right next to each other. :cool:

Yeah it's MAG Audi, VW, Porsche, Land Rover, Bently, Aston Martin, Lotus, Maseratti. They even had a Saleen S7 in the showroom a year or so back. Always nice to drive over there and look around :)