Audi RS6 Crash, lucky driver

That's like the tenth Audi I see that was split in half.
The first few I saw in person. WTF is it with Audi drivers?

I've also seen a Porsche up a tree, and wrecked Mercs and BMW's
but, never a halved one...

It collapses for easy storage!

I've also seen a Porsche up a tree, and wrecked Mercs and BMW's
but, never a halved one...

True that, and it wasn't even a big tree a all, a mere shrub. A Volvo 240 would just plough straight through it. You could probably drive it home. I know this.

Same for an S-Class. I thought Audis were meant to be well made.

True that, and it wasn't even a big tree a all, a mere shrub. A Volvo 240 would just plough straight through it. You could probably drive it home. I know this.

A Volvo 240 wouldn't be able to do 110mph. :p

wow that audi is pretty redic

Derek said:
A Volvo 240 wouldn't be able to do 110mph.
wanna bet?

A Volvo 240 would just plough straight through it. You could probably drive it home. I know this.

Old Volvos are tanks, eh? Tell that to the driver of this Volvo...

bad640.jpg

Car:
1987 Volvo 740 Station Wagon

Description:
Due to partly icy roads the driver of this Volvo 740 lost control and slammed straight into an oncoming truck at a speed of 60 mph. The impact was massive and the driver was sadly killed instantly. A guard rail between these lanes would most certainly have saved this driver. Please slow down and drive extra carefully if you suspect icy road conditions.

Stockholm, Sweden

And don't forget this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFIYS20Dj5o[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Old Volvos are tanks, eh? Tell that to the driver of this Volvo...

The Volvo was going 60 and the truck coming at it was probably going 60 so it was really like it hit something going 120, which is a little different story...but in regards to Volvos being tanks...yes they are and there are many ppl who have walked/driven away from accidents b/c of their Volvo

they are, if the car hadnt bust in two and showered pieces everywhere, the driver probably would be dead.

i think spinning crashes a little less harsh, the spinning round aspect dissipates some of the energy and reduces the deceleration, where as hitting head on and coming to a complete stop in a micro-second will pretty much do you in, even if your car is fine, which it wont be

Yes they are tanks. This one collided head on with a train. Driver walked away with small cut injuries.

4-5-06_volvo_accident.jpg

And that Volvo was quite obviously forced under the truck. That would kill anyone driving any car.

Last edited:
Stupid idiot, he should have died in there just for driving that fast on a narrow public road!

You know, this arguing about Audi vs Volvo is utterly useless and now is getting very silly.

Listen you two, enjoy your motoring shoe boxes, but if I ever come across with of you two Volvoers dawdling around indicating left and going right and doing 4 Mph in front of me, I shall hunt you down, dissect you with no anaesthetic and have your heart for lunch.

Then I will put your miserable banger out of misery by writing "TONY BLAIR FOR PM, GOD SAVE JOHN PRESCOTT, KEN LIVINGSTONE IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD" on it and parking it in front of Jeremy Clarkson's house.

Holy crap - the guy should definitely stop buying lottery tickets, he's well and truly used up all his luck...

<obligatory comment>

Oh, that'll buff right out

</obligatory comment>

Listen you two, enjoy your motoring shoe boxes, but if I ever come across with of you two Volvoers dawdling around indicating left and going right and doing 4 Mph in front of me, I shall hunt you down, dissect you with no anaesthetic and have your heart for lunch.

Who is getting silly? You.

Let me guess, bmw 312i?

You know, this arguing about Audi vs Volvo is utterly useless and now is getting very silly.

Then I will put your miserable banger out of misery by writing "TONY BLAIR FOR PM, GOD SAVE JOHN PRESCOTT, KEN LIVINGSTONE IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD" on it and parking it in front of Jeremy Clarkson's house.

who's comparing?? i'm just saying volvos are tanks and do a great job of protecting their occupants upon impact...and jeez, way to stereotype Volvo drivers

Last edited:
I don't know what we did to hurt your feelings. At what point did we insult you or your car?

I guess you drive a german car.