• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Audi S6

hanasand

Despot
Some pics of the new Audi S6 which should hit the market soon!

New Audi S6 Spy Photos

We previously mentioned in our Audi Q7 SUV Spy Photos article that the top engine will be a 5.5 liter FSI V10 producing 550 hp and 413 lbs/ft of torque. This same engine will also be handed over to the new RS 6 due in 2008 however the new S6 will receive a slightly tuned down version with 5.2 liters of displacement producing 440hp and 396 lbs/ft of torque. Initially a 6-speed Tiptronic transmission will be the only available choice but later comes the 7-speed DSG double clutch transmission.

These latest spy photos reveal double dual exhaust with a sportier rear fascia. The front fascia resembles the A6 S-line package but slightly more aggressive and smoothed over. Front grille slats still retain a mesh sport look but significantly larger slats for increased air flow. Expect public debut at Geneva 2006.

S6-6.jpg

S6-1.jpg

11.jpg

44.jpg
[/quote]

Looking good..... Verrrry understated! Love it!

Nobody likes a 'tuned down' version of something, GIVE ME AN RS4 THANKS :D

This S6 styling is also waay too subtle to make it anything more than a normal A6..

Havnt seen you in a while hanasand..sorta remember you from some time back ;)

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Nobody likes a 'tuned down' version of something, GIVE ME AN RS4 THANKS :D

This S6 styling is also waay too subtle to make it anything more than a normal A6..

Havnt seen you in a while hanasand..sorta remember you from some time back ;)

Hehe yes I've been gone for some while. Working one year as a photographer
for the Norwegian navy as part of my military service so there's less time
to hang around at the forum but I'm on my way back I guess 8)