• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Audi woman?

I'v forgotten how to capture video...sure theres a thread about it somewhere. Either way someone else will get that pic for but in the meanwhile, can we ask why you need it??

I think he is just a little curious.
Can you tell me which episode with Audi A3? I've watched the whole Season 1 ~6,but can't recall.

Capturing pic in video is quite simple. You can do it through menu of the media player. Just check it .

Forum member wescx has it as his avatar.
147850658042e559671d695.jpg

I hope he doesn't mind... ;)

neojohnson said:
I think he is just a little curious.
Can you tell me which episode with Audi A3? I've watched the whole Season 1 ~6,but can't recall.

Capturing pic in video is quite simple. You can do it through menu of the media player. Just check it .
July 24, 2005 thats the ep with the audi woman. I dont think they ever did an actual review of the car itself though.

and i've got a quick question about "print-screening", capturing a pic of the video. whenever i do it now, i just get a black screen where the video is supposed to be.

http://img402.imageshack.**/img402/3305/ah4wn.jpg

i use powerdvd as well, and i tried print-screen with that too with the same results. the thing that pisses me off is that a month ago, it was working fine. :thumbsdown:
so where is the capture button on PowerDVD?

jensked said:
^ That's quite normal :)

They're somewhat smarter at Microsoft then everybody thinks ;-)

If you use PowerDVD to play a video, there's a capture button.

i realy don't see the point of them disabling printscreen from a vid

why wouldn't they allow it?

bone said:
jensked said:
^ That's quite normal :)

They're somewhat smarter at Microsoft then everybody thinks ;-)

If you use PowerDVD to play a video, there's a capture button.

i realy don't see the point of them disabling printscreen from a vid

why wouldn't they allow it?
to be annoying, why else?

o ok, now one more quick question. how do i configure so it saves in preferences?

If that Audi women couldn't shut up about cars, who knows how loud she is about other subjects!

bartboy9891 said:
o ok, now one more quick question. how do i configure so it saves in preferences?

Go to configuration / player settings.. Press the Advance button ? voila ! :D

PogotheMonkey said:
bartboy9891 said:

Go to configuration / player settings.. Press the Advance button ? voila ! :D
sweet i got it. but now the pictures arent showing up where i saved them :?

Taking pictures has nothing to do with bad persons disallowing it at microsoft. Video is displayed on other layer than usual stuff, called the overlay. You can capture frames of video with Fraps (made for making pictures and clips of games) or use a video player that has a feature for making images from frames. I use Media Player Classic and it has this option, it is a damn good and simple player and I strongly reccomend it.

but if you take a screenshot, and past in paint, you see the vid, but you save the image, you open it again, and it's gone

it's realy like they refuse to save it