August 11th, 2012: Seattle Area Meetup (Seattle + Portland + Vancouver)

that's pretty amazing. It helps with modern cars.. since they just cut fuel when you're coasting :D

So I did the math and I ended up getting somewhere around 15 MPG on our trip. :lol:

Your goal should have been to get into the single digits. :p

So, how did it go? Or should I say, why do you think it didn't. Clearly this forum is more popular overseas, especially in the UK, which is actually a big part of its charm for me. But it doesn't look that good when there are only a few posting on a meet in such a hot-bed area as this one, or when the thread ends so abruptly without apparent conclusion. Am I wrong? thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I must have got on an older page by accident. Very glad to see the run went afterall and was a great success.

Last edited:
So, how did it go? Or should I say, why do you think it didn't. Clearly this forum is more popular overseas, especially in the UK, which is actually a big part of its charm for me. But it doesn't look that good when there are only a few posting on a meet in such a hot-bed area as this one, or when the thread ends so abruptly without apparent conclusion. Am I wrong? thanks.

I must have got on an older page by accident. Very glad to see the run went afterall and was a great success.

out of the blue...

yeah, it went great. We had a large amount of people, and everyone who lasted the whole day had a great time