Aussie FG meetup! (melbourne)

I've always wanted to go karting so I'd be keen to go and make the rest of you look good by being really slow :)

That sounds like a challenge. I'll race you for the slowest lap around the track.

Well I'm all up for a kart.

And if we want to keep it FG'ers only thats cool - but for those who went on the last few cruises I can tell you that these guys would be eager - but I guess I'd only let them know if we need numbers.

2916981119_2f20f9b3a9.jpg

3234517989_4d9931f7ec.jpg

2579938762_ca233fc1c3.jpg

Oh and also, as per usual - more than happy to be taking happy snaps :p

We can do a late afternoon karting session followed by a dinner and a photoshoot somewhere.

Only issue I see with Gokarting is someone has to organize with the place and start taking deposits. From previous events, it might be abit hard as people keep changing their attendance and some do not show up.

Sam (aka. FlyingFridge) seems to be missing in action here. I'll give him a pm to see if he wants to organize it since he's done this before and has done a pretty good job :D

delurk mode. Interested in meeting melbourne FG peoples & photoshoot. Have missed the previous because of clashes, hopefully lucky this time.

Oh yeah I've met FBC waaaaaaaaaaaay back when he had in aw11 :)
Hopefully he'll vouch for my sanity, although I have bought a mk1.5 MR2 since then....

Oh yeah I've met FBC waaaaaaaaaaaay back when he had in aw11 :)
Hopefully he'll vouch for my sanity, although I have bought a mk1.5 MR2 since then....

:wave:

I never did get that front end vibration fixed on my (much missed) AW11.

I would love to go to a meetup, but still not enough (just) to go. But if you guys plan to go karting, Le Mans karting is probably the better choice. You've got a choice of two tracks, with the bigger one has faster straights. I went on the other one and I was slow. :p

Whatever you guys end up doing, I hope you enjoy it.

BUMP.

Just thought I'd be sharing the love around, seeing as I haven't caught up with a lot of you guys in a while.

THIS Sunday, 20th February

8:30am: Meet Village Green Hotel - Corner Springvale Rd & Ferntree Gully Rd Mulgrave
9:00am: Departure
10:00am: Arrive Warragul
10:00-10:30am: Fill up and break.
10:30am: Warragul to Iverlock
12:00 noon: Lunch in Inverlock
1:00pm: Depart Inverlock
1:45pm: Arrive Go-Karts @ Phillip Island
2:00pm: Go-Karts!
Finish at Go-Karts Make Own Way Home.

Bring:
A CB Radio
A Camera
A Good Attitude
Full tank of fuel (Fuel stops are scheduled)
Partners welcome

GoKarts not booked - no guarantees on a drive depending on numbers but we should be OK.
Pro Photographers & noob video cameras on cruise - but no one is getting paid to be there - fun environment for all!

Anyone is welcome but this is posted on the HSV VXR forums (organisers) and on the OPELAUS, RX8, OZ MPS and XR5 Turbo forums.

If you are interested hit up a post in here.

MAP - http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?i...14741222291443.00049ad192a66723748b3&t=h&z=10

Havnet been on here in donkey's, did this end up happening??

Damn if only I had of seen this earlier!! The meet-up place is maybe 2 mins drive from where I live and I certainly don't need an excuse to go go-karting. Next time for sure!