Australia - Top Gear Advertisment

Motor Mouth

Whilst the move from SBS to 9 is controversial, I think they have done a bloody good job with the television adverts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sbkEAF65Mw

Particularly approve of the inclusion of footage from Romania (highlights that they are up to date) and the inclusion of the channel 9 logo within the footage.

Ch 9 - going to show the UK Version of TG - I thought that they'd take the SBS line up - Mr Cobol74 - surprised!

Well, at least it seems that they're going to do the show justice. I can't wait for the TGA adverts... *headdesk*

Wow that music was terrible...

I've seen one billboard of Clarkson's face and other stuff on it. "NEW SERIES! NEW HOME!" is what it said.
Cringe. Sadly, that's the Channel 9 way.

Wow that music was terrible...

The music wasn't just terrible. It was really terrible! How could the grooviest, hippest, coolest network in Australia get it so wrong? :rolleyes:

Uuugggh. Pass me a bucket.

The music wasn't just terrible. It was really terrible! How could the grooviest, hippest, coolest network in Australia get it so wrong? :rolleyes:

Uuugggh. Pass me a bucket.

Do you work for channel 9 by any chance?

TAKE NOTE: If yes, someone to take out our anger on, lol.

He's definitely had a sarcasm-bypass. Surely nobody on the planet could think I really meant that about Channel 9!

Last edited: