[Australia] Top Gear Live - get your tickets now!

I got my two tickets earlier this week, Saturday 11am.

I'm only on a temp job atm so all I could get is the Gold/Silver ones. Seats are right in the middle tho. Pity about no James however.

Likewise I got mine last week.

Bit disappointing that there'll be no James there, as the original ads that were being dispalyed showed the 3 of them at the time of the pre sale tickets.

But oh well. I'm still glad I'm going. I've booked flights already (Virgin Blue had a sale on 2 weeks ago, got 2 returns to Sydney for $160 each) and I've already got my platinum tickets.. going to fly up on the Friday night and make a weekend of it with my girlfriend.

Now to book accommodation.. I'm really hoping for a good show, the whole trip will be well over a grand.

My friend got the 7 tickets this week also for sunday 5pm, hoping they give us more than just the show as 5 of those people who are going are expecting more stuff.... but its unlikely we will from the reply I got when I emailed them but im still hoping lol.

Oh, just saw the tickets posts. I didn't get them within the timeframe specified by Ticketek so jumped on the website an entered a query. Got a reply 10 mins later and had them in my letter box 2 days later!

^ E-mail I got back was that since the event was still some time away, I should wait <_<

wtf, why is James not coming? I got 3 platinums for an arm and leg to see the three of them.

The reason why James is not coming is because he is doing a documentary on the moon at the same time. My partner mentioned to me that we also have a moon in Australia :p

But with the Live Tours (according to James in his radio interview on Monday), only two UK presenters go at any one time and they fill the third spot with a local presenter. So for example, America may get James and Richard and elsewhere may get Jeremy and James.

I have high hopes that in 2010 the annual tour will include James and Richard for us next time :)

The reason why James is not coming is because he is doing a documentary on the moon at the same time. My partner mentioned to me that we also have a moon in Australia :p

But with the Live Tours (according to James in his radio interview on Monday), only two UK presenters go at any one time and they fill the third spot with a local presenter. So for example, America may get James and Richard and elsewhere may get Jeremy and James.

I have high hopes that in 2010 the annual tour will include James and Richard for us next time :)

By local presenter, did he mean like one of the TGA presenters? Because that could be pretty neat if it was Warren or Steve...or quite dreadful if it was Charlie...

It's a disappointment that they will not all be there, but some countries are going miss out on Jeremy ... so, I think we got off lightly :)

bit late to the party, long time reader.. yada.. yada..

section 38 row A premium for the friday night show =) cannot wait..
shame about may, ah well..

considering making custom stig shirts for the evening..

I think im going with

some say... during birth he was breastfed motoroil

Dammit, business trip scheduled during the show....

Maybe I should fake a sickie?

I just got my tickets for the first NZ show. We don't get James May.
No idea what to expect from this, but all the shows are close to selling out just days after being put on sale.
Dam i am excited !

I just got my tickets for the first NZ show. We don't get James May.
No idea what to expect from this, but all the shows are close to selling out just days after being put on sale.
Dam i am excited !

But you are getting Greg Murphy which is pretty damn good! I hope Sydney gets someone that good. God knows who Sydney will get.