Australian V8 Supercars

yeh i felt for craig at the start of the race

well done to whincup tho

drive of the day was shane van gisbergen

wow that kid was throwing that car everywhere with todd kelly right behind him

how dark do they wanna run these races tho?

good ol melb weather haha
They have headlights, they can run in pitch black darkness. ;)

As a matter of fact, they've had a few "true" night races.

Frosty on pole again. Almost Formula Ford :(

Top 10 shootout is on now. Tander is fastest atm

EDIT: Tander on pole for tomorrow, Winterbottem is 2nd

Last edited:
Yay, HRT on the front row! I really hope they can go out and win!!

I gotta say its quite embaressing how the race cars end up cleaning the track for the Shootout and not some form of proper cleaning machinery.

That dirt partially stuffed up the shootout for those that were first out on the track. I would've been hugely dissapointed if the entire Shootout was stuffed up because of the dirt on the track because I consider the Top 10 Shootout at Bathurst to be amongst THE most exciting events on the calender, alongside The Great Race.

Look at NASCAR - they have a high pressure blaster which soaks the track. And a friggin jet engine strapped to a truck which blows it dry....

Yeah, it caught a few people out.

I was actually bitting my nails watching frosty's lap because i wanted HRT on pole

^ I on the other hand was hoping Frosty would get pole.

I was really hoping that jason richards and murph would get it as they've showen good speed in all of the practace sessions but at least there's a holden on the front row

This fool doing the driver introductions needs to be shot - complete insult for the drivers to have so many of their names mispronounced so badly.

Oh joy, Australia's longest taxi race is just about to start. ;)

^ Just enjoy it for it is - damn good motor racing with cars that look & sound fantastic.

^ Just enjoy it for it is - damn good motor racing with cars that look & sound fantastic.

At least it's not scripted like F1. :p Which is why I'll probably do exactly what you said.

Back to driving school for Tander!!! Courtney is going like a bullet. Fords are fast woop woop

^ Yeah, I was having flashbacks to a couple of years ago. The jump-start penalty seems harsh - I know rules are rules, but there was no advantage gained.

As far as I know, a safety car hasn't come yet. Andrew Jones's bump is probably the only accident so far. Although Paul Dumbrell's in the pit aswell, didn't see why though.

well done to 888 for taking this race out for there 3rd time

kinda hard to watch this live and the f1 live