Australian V8 Supercars

Leppy said:
It was on yesterday in Darwin....

shit I just remembered again last night when I was watching F1 and I called my friend to ask and he said it was today... :lol: , damn it... so when is the next race?

Queensland 300
Queensland Raceway

Saturday 23-July
13:35-14:20 Qualifying
14:35-15:05 Top 10 Shootout

Sunday 24-July
13:45-15:45 Race 1

and guess what... I'll be there with bells on.

Leppy said:
Queensland 300
Queensland Raceway

Saturday 23-July
13:35-14:20 Qualifying
14:35-15:05 Top 10 Shootout

Sunday 24-July
13:45-15:45 Race 1

and guess what... I'll be there with bells on.

bells? that'll go down well with the V8 crowd :p

Leppy said:
^^^^

They are metaphoric bells. Most of the V8 crowd doesn't know what that means so I should be safe.

oooo metaphoric bells - they're the best kind!

if you can grab some pics and post 'em! :D

ah crap, just realised from your post it's a single race format - eugh...

fbc said:
Leppy said:
And its the most boring track in Australia... HOOO RAHH for the paperclip!!

blank sheet of paper and *that* was the best they could do...

http://img241.imageshack.**/img241/9080/crct1267vt.th.jpg

rofl - check out their website
http://www.queenslandraceway.com.au/

hahaha exactly and whats worse is the fact its deadset the flattest track on earth.

Ha ha yey V8's 2morro!! It might be one of the most boring looking race tracks but its home to some of the most bizarre finishes. Obviously, I hope Skaife can get out there and win HRT's third round in a row and I hope that ego-maniac, Ambrose has something catastrophic happen to him :lol: :thumbsup:

^ remember the race a few years back, with radisich winning for djr while the car's stuck in the sandpit in the rain, the guy running towards him with his shorts half falling down...

fbc said:
^ remember the race a few years back, with radisich winning for djr while the car's stuck in the sandpit in the rain, the guy running towards him with his shorts half falling down...
Thats what I was reffering too :lol: Ahh those Queenslanders 8) So laid back in their paridise! I was also thinking about when Murphy/Kelly ran out of fuel with one lap to go in the QLD 500 in 2002 :(

anyone know what time the race is for tomorrow... don't want to miss it again, last race I watched was SHanghai :(

andyhui01 said:
anyone know what time the race is for tomorrow... don't want to miss it again, last race I watched was SHanghai :(
http://www.ebroadcast.com.au/TV/static/MelbourneAfternoon.html?
Bookmark that website while your in Aus ;) Just a tip for you, every Sunday afternoon on channel TEN, there guarenteed to be motorsport :mrgreen:

hhmmm WRC is on soon...

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
fbc said:
Thats what I was reffering too :lol: Ahh those Queenslanders 8) So laid back in their paridise! I was also thinking about when Murphy/Kelly ran out of fuel with one lap to go in the QLD 500 in 2002 :(

I was there for that gut wrenching moment. The whole time we were listening to the team radios on the CB hearing that murphy's fuel light kept coming on. Such a dissappointment.