Australian V8 Supercars

doesn't really look much different to last season save for the shaded lion.

here's larry's 2006 livery, gone is the long running deal with castrol in favour of Jack Daniels (but most of u knew that already i'm sure)

JDRthumb_001.gif
JDRthumb_002.gif

It isn't going to be Perkins Engineering without the green/red/silver Castrol livery. Now they look like Team Kiwi.

I think Ford has the best presented teams in the pits...HDT for the first half of season2005 was the worst design easily.

Yeah HDT was pretty bad. But HRT is easily the best presented.

Damit why cant BTTC be as cool as this, you get huge V8s and we get 4cl milk bottles. Is it shown on any Uk sattalite channels?

vRS said:
Damit why cant BTTC be as cool as this, you get huge V8s and we get 4cl milk bottles. Is it shown on any Uk sattalite channels?

I think Motors TV covered it last season. I'm not 100% sure on that, but I am 100% certain that some channel does.

RPM returns tomorrow (12th)...just thought I'd remind any Aussie members that its back.

Yep and thank God they got rid of that stupid Melbourne GP race which was worth nothing :bangin:

-=SLR=- said:
fbc said:
-=SLR=- said:
Adelaide should get it back :thumbsup:

Bollocks! It's ours now so :tease:

Go on any formula one forum and they all rate adelaide as one of the best street tracks in the world.. Melbourne was a flop.
I wasn't alive to watch the F1's at Adelaide...it woulda been hell good there aye!

Melbourne however is a very good track. I think it won "track of the year" in the F1 series in either 2003 or 04. But thats based on presentation and stuff...not the actual excitment. Speaking of excitement, last years M GP sucked. 2004's was even worse with Schuii leading every lap.

Hope Webber impresses out there! I rekon Chris from WRC is doing a better job at flying the Aussie flag in international motorsport.

-=SLR=- said:
fbc said:
-=SLR=- said:
Adelaide should get it back :thumbsup:

Bollocks! It's ours now so :tease:

Go on any formula one forum and they all rate adelaide as one of the best street tracks in the world.. Melbourne was a flop.

That may be the case, and I won't disagree. But that doesn't make the Melbourne race a flop - it's still a good track, and the event is extremely well run (admittedly Adelaide was also well run).

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
Hope Webber impresses out there! I rekon Chris from WRC is doing a better job at flying the Aussie flag in international motorsport.

Don't get your hopes up - Williams still need to catch up and give Webber the equipment he deserves. Atkinson is doing a great job no doubt, Webber is being held back by the car unfortunately.

WHO IS THAT HOTTIE next to Billy on RPM? :shock: I just turned the TV on and did you see the look on Bills face...he's been waiting for a co-presenter for a long time aye. You can tell he does the hireing!

...and the intelligence seeps through :roll:

Oh and "great!", 90secs with Russell Ingall is back :thumbsdown: That segment was lousy self and team promotion for Rusty and SBR :thumbsdown:

so according to v8supercar.com.au the first race of the season is on the 25/26 of march, is there also a race at albert park the next weekend? It says round two is 21 Apr - 23 April at Pukekohe Park Raceway :?

Anyways, do you think it will be avalible for download, they show it here in italy but like a week after... :(