Australian V8 Supercars

Yep, AGP counts for nothing. I thought the V8's weren't going there this year but it turns out they are.

As for downloading, I'm sure there is one group that rips these races but they are hard to come by on the net. I know the threadstarter has a source that he refuses to mention...

I don't download as I can watch it so easily + with highlights and a special extra broadband package that enables me to exclusive content however I do purchase the highlights DVDs as they are quite good.

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
As for downloading, I'm sure there is one group that rips these races but they are hard to come by on the net. I know the threadstarter has a source that he refuses to mention...

I don't download as I can watch it so easily + with highlights and a special extra broadband package that enables me to exclusive content however I do purchase the highlights DVDs as they are quite good.

Thats not very nice of the threadstarter, I saw that he mentioned that he was downloading in the first post. So he has downloaded V8 for over a year without sharing?!? he should be banned :thumbsdown:

btw; where can I get the highlights dvd online, would love to have it!

avanti said:

Thats not very nice of the threadstarter, I saw that he mentioned that he was downloading in the first post. So he has downloaded V8 for over a year without sharing?!? he should be banned :thumbsdown:

btw; where can I get the highlights dvd online, would love to have it!
Nah man...it sounds like a very quite community and his hands were tied. I can understand that. Otherwise yes, we will have to ban him :lol:

http://www.v8supercar.com.au/content/products/entertainment/
^Follow the links until you can find a purchase link. I'm not just saying this but 2005 was the best year for V8's. Most competative, most crashes + best Bathurst 1000 in recent times. Well worth buying and watching!

Good to see an overseas fan of V8's! I wish the V8 website would be more clear as to where it is broadcasted around the world and when because I constantly get asked on what channels you can watch the V8's from around the world and the website does not give a straight-forward answer to that.

Nah man...it sounds like a very quite community and his hands were tied. I can understand that. Otherwise yes, we will have to ban him :lol:

http://www.v8supercar.com.au/content/products/entertainment/
^Follow the links until you can find a purchase link. I'm not just saying this but 2005 was the best year for V8's. Most competative, most crashes + best Bathurst 1000 in recent times. Well worth buying and watching!

Good to see an overseas fan of V8's! I wish the V8 website would be more clear as to where it is broadcasted around the world and when because I constantly get asked on what channels you can watch the V8's from around the world and the website does not give a straight-forward answer to that.

Thanks for the link :) Yeah, 2005 was great, I saw a couple of races on tv. I'm downloading the Bathurst 1000 from 2005 now (mininova)

On the website it says that the following channels show it, I guess 1 aussie and 1 US channel + the web.:
TELECAST TIMES
* Channel 10
* Fox Sports
* Broadband Broadcast

Hopefully I'll be able to find torrents of the aussie broadcasts, I love the australian accent...
:mrgreen:

Yes ban me. :), please. And hopefully I'll be downloading them again this year if they get ripped to that site. ;).

avanti said:
On the website it says that the following channels show it, I guess 1 aussie and 1 US channel + the web.:
TELECAST TIMES
* Channel 10
* Fox Sports
* Broadband Broadcast

Hopefully I'll be able to find torrents of the aussie broadcasts, I love the australian accent...
:mrgreen:

Unfortunately they are all Australian channels. Channel 10 is our free to air channel, Fox is our Pay TV channel, and the Broadband Broadcast is only on Telstra Broadband, which you can only get in Australia.

Try Emule, I just did a quick search and found a few rounds from last year and heaps of very short clips of crashes.

Well, just watched part 1 of 2 of the 2005 Bathhurst 1000. And now, a special message to Austrailians about my thoughts concerning this genre of racing:

YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING INSANE!

And I love it! :thumbsup:

jayhawk said:
Well, just watched part 1 of 2 of the 2005 Bathhurst 1000. And now, a special message to Austrailians about my thoughts concerning this genre of racing:

Great racing, ain't it. :). I've always loved the V8 Supercars. Probably my favourite races to watch.

jayhawk said:

Hahaha top stuff :cheers:

Its good stuff isn't it. Part 2 of Bathurst is when things really get exciting! :D

V8Supercars today from the awesome Adelaide street circuit.

Skaifey is on fire!!!

Be watching :)

V8Supercars today from the awesome Adelaide street circuit.

Skaifey is on fire!!!

Be watching :)

I'll be downloading ;).

Just got back from the saturday race.. it was damn good :)
Quite a few holdens crashed.. Including skaife.
James courtney the new SBR driver crashed :(
Umm some other guy hit the wall because of heat exhaustion.

And umm FORD WON RACE ONE !!! 8)

lol a funny moment just springed to mind..
on the first lap when ingal skidded outta control on the chicane and slowed down 3/4 of the field.. :lol:

Wow todays race was chaos.
I should have gone today instead of yesterday.

But yea it all worked out good, ford prevailed and can't wait for next years clipsal :D

Yeah chaos indeed. I MUST go to a Clipsal sometime once I finish school for sure.

Did you see the look on the faces of James Courtneys team? They looked degected badly. That car has taken a battering. It should be written off i think.

The incident with Murphy and Skaife was interesting. Skaife looked pretty crossed up mid corner by himself. I think it probably in antisipation of avoiding Murph but I'm still not sure if it was a seperate incident all together.

Top stuff though!

Did you see the look on the faces of James Courtneys team? They looked degected badly. That car has taken a battering. It should be written off i think.

Well after working on the car for the whole night then damaging it and losing alot of the teams money, i think my face would be just like theirs.. :(