Autoblog: Pagani to make five street legal versions of the Zonda R

ahpadt

Forum Addict
autoblog said:
Back in February, we opined the fact that the production Pagani Zonda R, a track-only carbon fiber supercar powered by a 750-horsepower V12 to go along with its 1.2 million euro price tag, didn't make the trek to Geneva. It seemed at the time that there just weren't enough orders for the vehicle for Pagani to be able to offer it. That issue could soon be rectified, if rumors floating around on the Teamspead forums prove accurate. It seems that five roadgoing versions of the Zonda R will be created, known as the Zonda Cinque, which, appropriately enough, means five in Italian. Could this version of the Zonda be what we've seen testing in spy shots these last few months? It's hard to say for certain, but we do detect the pairs of triple headlights on both the spied cars and the supposed image above of the Cinque. Draw your own conclusions, but we think there is always room for another carbon fiber supercar in our dream garages.

zondacinque_fronts.jpg

<3

/Just died.

Oh dear god....

Dont like the roof scoop. The rest of it I could EAT:w00t:

In the words of Yahtzee: "The only way it could be any cooler was if it had tits and was on fire."

Do want. Badly.

:drool:

i have a suspicion a certain track record is about to be broken by this piece of beautifulness

Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme...

For the guy with the money of a 60-year old, but the mind of a 6-year old....well, I'm halfway there. :drool::drool::drool:

In the words of Yahtzee: "The only way it could be any cooler was if it had tits and was on fire."

Do want. Badly.

I actually bought that game. It's loads o fun.

Time to get your lottery tickets boy and girls!

Can I have one without the stupid red highlights?

Wowz :twisted:

I'll do a 50 year pre-order, maybe I'll have robbed enough banks by then to pay for it. :lol: