Autocar Review

jedd_kenobi

Forum Addict
Car(s)
A Blue Police Box
Spoilered for those who haven't seen 14x02 yet.

Well, after watching tonights episode i thought i'd check out the Autocar website and up already is the review that was mentioned in tonight's episode. The website is located at www.autocar.co.uk and the actual review is at http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsArticle/AllCars/245199/
i don't know if its location locked (i doubt it is) but if it is i'll post the full review later on when others have had the chance to watch tonights episode.

Great find, thank you for the links :)

Spoilered for whoever has not seen the episode yet. Which you should do. Now.
Hey, in the final ratings, it's still done half a star better than the GWiz. So the guys have succeeded, for, I think, the second time ever :)

Very amusing--as an engineer, I liked some of the ideas they came up with but one of them needed more refinement...

Last edited:
Im reading their several page review and video!

0-30 in 6.0 Secs dead!

at least its ranked higher than a G Wis i

Hahaha, G-Wiz FTL.

Ahahaha at it getting a better mark than the G-Wiz, suck it Reva. :lol:

And a golf cart.

I laughed my ass off at the review.

I felt a lot like I was reading MAD magazine again after 25 years.

I will sleep with a smile on my face tonight.

Great review. :D

I have been looking for hidden messages claiming "James May is a twat" or similar, but I haven't spotted them yet. :mrgreen:

Can't wait for wednesday when the actual mag with the review will drop through my letterbox (I'm assuming it's the next issue that it will be in). I thought they might have waited a few weeks and used it as the christmas road test. Autocar always test something different in the christmas issue, thye have previously done Concord, an aircraft carrier, a tank and other such things.

Can't wait for wednesday when the actual mag with the review will drop through my letterbox (I'm assuming it's the next issue that it will be in). I thought they might have waited a few weeks and used it as the christmas road test. Autocar always test something different in the christmas issue, thye have previously done Concord, an aircraft carrier, a tank and other such things.

Christmas Road Test is for Cool Big Stuff.

The TG Electric car is not big. Its cool is arguable. It is, however, definately stuff.