Automotive memes

This is the only redeeming point of reality rn honestly. Gas is so cheap that I am driving for the sake of driving a lot. Days I go out now include like 2 hrs of driving to literally nowhere past "this road is nice". I filled the fiat for like 17$ one time it is Excellent.

I'm surprised you're allowed to.

"Non-essential" travel is banned in the UK!

I'm surprised you're allowed to.

"Non-essential" travel is banned in the UK!

As long as you're not going anywhere since most places are closed, what's the problem? point A to point A should be fine.

Is it travel if you're not going anywhere? :think:

Ha, well for example, when I work from home between rotations, I sometimes start to get really annoyed by little things, a short 20-30 mile drive will fix that, I drive around some towns and come back home.

As long as you're not going anywhere since most places are closed, what's the problem? point A to point A should be fine.
The argument is that you being out and about introduces more possibilities of you interacting with other people. If you have a flat tyre and need a recovery service, if you need to go get fuel, if you have an accident and have to make use of the emergency services etc.

Driving without valid reason was clarified as being not allowed months ago. The police will dish out of a fine if you aren't travelling for a good reason, I have an official letter from my employers to prove I have to go to work...

Technically you're only supposed to leave the house for supplies and to exercise. I've done a bit of work to the car over the last few weeks and was expecting the neighbours to grass me up to the police. :LOL:

Down here we're allowed to travel to 'spend time outdoors' which basically means we can go anywhere. DIY shops have opened too so we can go to those. I took a trip out in the Tesla on Friday to a local reservoir, plenty of space to keep away from people and didn't see a single police car.

Ha, well for example, when I work from home between rotations, I sometimes start to get really annoyed by little things, a short 20-30 mile drive will fix that, I drive around some towns and come back home.
Yeah that's what I am doing basically. The restrictions are on the destinations. You can't really get out of the car to go anywhere. The number of "fun" cars i see on the road is a much higher percent recently because without anywhere to go you are left with people who drive because they like it.

Disco Jeep.jpg

You're supposed to post memes, Captain, not the cold, hard truth.

My friend built an off road camper on the back of his Tacoma (not a drop-in, he pulled the bed and built it from scratch). I made this to tease him about having running water and electricity while camping.
Overlanders be like.png

photo5798695437673280735.jpg

7w55l3ati3b51.jpg