Automotive Youtube channels you enjoy (not traditional journalist review outlets)

Love Hoovie's garage.

Did Tavarish ever sell the Bentley?

Most of the supercar channels are a bit nauseating, especailly the brain dead hoon types, but sometimes there are interesting projects:

Aaron Kaufman Builds 1200 HP FERRARI TWIN TURBO F12 for DDE

It’s interesting how so many of the car youtubers seem to know each other. CarTrek with Tavarish, Hoovie and The Car Wizard did a thing in the Aging Wheels shop recently but strangely mr. Aging Wheels himself (Robert Dunn) wasn’t in the episode at all.

I’ve also seen a bunch of Skype convos over the last year between, for example, HubNut and Aging Wheels.

I really enjoy Aging Wheels and his wood working channel, Under Dunn. I’m a Patreon supporter of his.

Also, has anyone mentioned Big Car? A Brit living in Seattle, telling the history of various makes and models.

Last edited:
It's not so much a channel as it is a video........I did not know where else to put it really, it's a lap by John Mcguinness in the isle of man tt (qualifiying) set to......well, I find it fitting and very good music, I have never ridden a motorcycle, nor did I ever have any inclination to.......but this, this gets me, this want's to make me try it myself....... I mean I'm old and fat, no ability for this sorta thing and I have the reflexes of a dying sloth, what can possibly go wrong?.......... how fast you people think I can get my truck round?

Last edited:
how fast you people think I can get my truck round?
How many corners are you gonna cut?

EDIT: I watched it. Pretty good!

Last edited:
How many corners are you gonna cut?

EDIT: I watched it. Pretty good!
Smashing trough something DOES NOT COUNT as cutting a corner.......they should have just put something more substantial there.....like the hoover dam.

Tyrrell's Classic Workshop is sort of a spinoff of Harry's Garage; he rebuilt the engine in Harry's Espada, and has done a number of videos on other projects in his garage, with the biggest hits being carbureted Italian V12s, but a nice variety of other things too.