• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Autospies official confirmation of Porsche M5 killer

Cruzz563

Needs a job!
Car(s)
Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust (Do want)
8)

1.bmp

http://www.autospies.com/article/index.asp?articleId=4119

Dear 001,

You were right on with your prediction about the upcoming Porsche Panamera sedan update

What they're saying in Europe...I think this is from Auto Motor and Sport

Porsche Panamera: The fourth line

Porsche is to bring out a four-door GT with V8 and V10-Motor in 2009 under the model name Panamera .

The concept will be presented by autumn at the IAA to the public.

After Cayman for the Boxster Coup? (debut on the IAA in the autumn) now Panamera for the fourth Porsche line.

The Stuttgart sportscar manufacturers protected both names on the same day (15.1.2004) at the German patent office.

At the latest by autumn this year Porsche wants to present its concept for the fourth line.
The most important first in brief:

It's a four-door and four-seated front engine car with rear- and all-wheel drive, V8 and V10-engines with a range from 340 to over 600 PS.
The prices are to be settled between 100.000 and 150.000 ?.

Annually 20,000 units are focused.

The assembly in Leipzig is to begin 2009.

Dunno why my "img" tags aren't werking :?
Lil' help?

Great article thanks alot, looks like there is gonna be a good battle coming along.

Dunno.. looks like a Boxster with 4 doors and a hard top

Looks like any ordinary Porsche to me IMO

porsche 4 door? hmm me no likey :|

Looks good to me. I kind of like that Porsche is making a sedan.
IMO, I think it will do well in sales, because Porsche proved they can build a good quality car.

logo i argee with u, porshe dont look at all good with 4 doors. if the caynne counts, i guess its ok

yeah i bet it'll be a really good car and fast, but come on its porsche, they're not supposed to be making sedans, next thing what? a wagon? then a gt3 mini van? Man even if they expect good sales, car makers can't just build anything that will sell(especially porsche), they gotta think about the image and why porsche is porsche.. its for fast coupes and hardcore racing shit.. not family cars and wide range of car types in their production line. :thumbsdown:

logo said:
yeah i bet it'll be a really good car and fast, but come on its porsche, they're not supposed to be making sedans, next thing what? a wagon? then a gt3 mini van? Man even if they expect good sales, car makers can't just build anything that will sell(especially porsche), they gotta think about the image and why porsche is porsche.. its for fast coupes and hardcore racing shit.. not family cars and wide range of car types in their production line. :thumbsdown:
You obviously know nothing about Ferdinand Porsche's idea of a sports car. Oh well.

By making a four door porscho loses its name as a sports car maker. Ferrari is still ferrari thankfully.

andyhui01 said:
so lamborghini has lost their name as a sports car maker long ago because of the LM002?
They lost it before they even got it...they used to make tractors!

I don't think sports car manufacturers loose their name when they do something like that... I mean... porsche was smart... they designed a SUV that they know they would make loads of money off cuz people would buy it and they used the money to put more R&D in their Future Porsche sports cars