gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
Car(s)
3 of them
http://img820.imageshack.**/img820/9513/blankp.gif

Avatar: Legend of Korra (working title) is an upcoming and in-development television mini-series set in the Avatar universe as a sequel to "Avatar: The Last Airbender". The title was trademarked by Nickelodeon in May 2010 and leaked by the media shortly afterward; more information was revealed in late June 2010, just prior to the release of the feature film The Last Airbender.

Nickelodeon is currently staffing up for production, adding that Avatar: The Last Airbender co-creators Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko are involved and that more information will be forthcoming at a later date, possibly Comic-Con 2010.On July 21, the Associated Press confirmed the series for a 2011 release.
Storyline

Avatar: Legend of Korra takes place 75 years after Avatar: The Last Airbender. Korra is the next Avatar after Aang, a rebellious girl who is hotheaded, independent and "ready to take on the world".Korra comes from the Southern Water Tribe, and has already mastered Earth, Fire, and Water. Aang and Katara's son Tenzin is her Airbending teacher.

One of the story's settings is Republic City, a "metropolis powered by steam-type technology", "inhabited by people from all four nations". Here Korra must deal with rampant crime and an anti-bender revolt. Mike and Bryan have said that the world of Avatar has "definitely changed, and evolved, and advanced, but we're very conscious of keeping the same feeling. Not totally different, but it's definitely generations later."

As long as they don't fuck it up, this shapes up to be great,granted, I would've preferred a extra arc that tied all knots of the first one (Zuko's mom, Toph's parents, etc.) But this doesn't look half bad.

2 more things:
-Is it just me or Korra looks kinda like a dude in that pic.
-Zutara fans committed suicide

Well im kinda looking forward to it. Sounds interesting enough. But im on the fence about the story though....an avatar catching house thiefs and...crime?? Have to see how that will turn out.

-Is it just me or Korra looks kinda like a dude in that pic.

I think thats just the baggy trousers :p And she is suppose to be "a rebellious girl who is hotheaded" so i guess one would expect some tomboyish in her.

Last edited:
Oh good I thought this was about the awful film with the blue cats..

everything_went_better_than_expected_RE_Few_Memes_To_Make_You_Smile-s509x385-155629-580.jpg

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGOMGGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM

Want. I absolutely love avatar, it's my favourite cartoon series EVER.

edit: Not sure if I'm allowed to ask for them, but anyone got some HD torrents/downloads for all 3 books? I think I should recap on everything before this one comes out, it's been like 2 years.

Last edited:
It is worth purchasing.

Woohoo! It's finally here!

A while back I had the privilege of hearing a talk given by the creators of the show (they visited my work's office). They showed concept art for the new and old show, and discussed the whole process. It was super interesting, and ever since I've been really, really looking forward to Legend of Korra. I loved Avatar, and Korra looks to be just as good or even better! Can't wait!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Words do not express how much I love this series. Super stoked.

I hope Nickelodeon doesn't mess this up.

Just watched the first episode (I don't see any torrents for the second) and its just as good as the original. :D It took me a while to get who's who :p

Last edited: