• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
Well I just changed my sig and avatar but for some reason the avatar wont work. I cant see the reason why its not working either :? same problem with Leppy...

Also what the hell is this:

Oh, forgot to allow uploads to the upload folder. Should be fixed now. :)

BTW - www.getfirefox.com :p

I believe that one comes bundled with Style-XP.

Oh, and click his name above his avatar and then look here in the quick reply box. :p

Advanced Browser is great! It has a inbuilt pop stopper and has the ability to clear all history, typed addresses etc...which is great if your 15 like me :p Not only that but it uses waay less resources than IE.

And oh yeh Jason, you can just click on my name above my sexy avatar to get my name typed up :D

Firefox > all :firefox:

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Advanced Browser is great! It has a inbuilt pop stopper and has the ability to clear all history, typed addresses etc...which is great if your 15 like me :p Not only that but it uses waay less resources than IE.

And oh yeh Jason, you can just click on my name above my sexy avatar to get my name typed up :D

Get FireFox and lose the Googletoolbar! It's spyware :twisted:

Not true, i don't see a smilie that says firefox sucks, and we could really use one

Can you install GoogleToolbar on Firefox? Personally, Firefox doesnt suck, it just takes that little bit longer to load up and Advanced Browser server my every purpose quite well.

Do you like my sig btw?

Yeh I noticed ur avatar b4. Hectic dude but I prefer ur last one :p

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Can you install GoogleToolbar on Firefox? Personally, Firefox doesnt suck, it just takes that little bit longer to load up and Advanced Browser server my every purpose quite well.

Do you like my sig btw?
Well, what all is in the Google toolbar that you need? Firefox has a built in search box and there's a Gmail extension for Firefox...

Status
Not open for further replies.