Dark_Templer_102

Car(s)
Subaru Legacy GT
i found this neat avatar i want to use but i'm afriad the file is 700 KB

Preview

anime8.gif

uhhh anyone have a problem with it ^_^;?

Didn't take too long to load but it seems quite long... don't think I will ever see the entire avatar if I'm just reading your post

Wow dude..I think if you have epilepsy this won't be a good thing to watch every day..
It's funny but it's also distracting

700KB is a bit big, but I doubt anyone would be here who's on 56k. I don't care myself and assuming there isn't a large outcry against it, go for it.

if its too big as an avatar have it as ur sig.

I love that thing, it has just become my first image signature on a different site. Awesome stuff. Laughed my ickle head off btw! :)

i think i saw it alot in alot of forums :p get a more unique one :p

Looks neat, but I gotta rain on the parade also - the flashes are too annoying for those of us who are trying to read messages...something less distracting is better.

andyhui01 said:
Didn't take too long to load but it seems quite long... don't think I will ever see the entire avatar if I'm just reading your post

Renesis said:
saw it before, its annoying cause it flashes and its distracting

agree, u r reading a post, and there's constantly sth flashing in the corner of ur eyes, very annoying if you ask me

that avatar is as long as a movie... i think people would get tired of waiting for your avatar to load... but on the other hand its fucking awesome

Roman said:
How about this one ?

anime.gif

Not bad for a first post here, huh ? ;)
1.5 MB? Umm, no. :|