SiR_dude

Car(s)
2000 Civic SiR
Stole one I saw from another site - comments? If someone knows how to do it, feel free to edit it so the needle only goes a bit into redline, not all the way to 9,500 :roll: Thanks.

BTW, that's the same tach I have in my car :twisted: , 'cept my gauge faceplate is silver.

i assume it's gif, and as far as i know it's impossible to edit them afterwards

you will have to live in constant fear of blowing your engine :lol:

Yeah, I had a GIF editor, but it expired the trial period. It just shows you each frame and you can delete frames if you want.

bone said:

:lol: :lol: everyday we will wonder when his engine will blow when we see his posts. :lol:

Sir dude likes to live life dangerously! :twisted: 8)

justin syder said:
bone said:

:lol: :lol: everyday we will wonder when his engine will blow when we see his posts. :lol:

Sir dude likes to live life dangerously! :twisted: 8)

Haha.....yeah, I do :twisted: . I must admit, I like to twist it up to 8,000 on occasion :D ..the engine is very strong, and is built to handle revs like that, but without head and valvetrain mods, revs over 8,500 aren't a good idea. I do have a cracked edition of Photoshop 7.0 :twisted: , but I don't know how to use it well :oops: . If I get some spare time, I'll work on it though. Thanks for the other links, too, I'll check 'em out. :)

Well perhaps that dial is off a rotary. Those can hangle like 10,000 RPMs...

Viper007Bond said:
Well perhaps that dial is off a rotary. Those can hangle like 10,000 RPMs...

No, it's from a 99-00 SiR. I have the exact same tach in my car:

cars012.gif

Stock redline (fuel cutoff) is at 8,200 or 8,400 - I can't remember which.

Nice, but it looks like ya got an extra frame for the 7k RPM on the way down - it hangs up there. ;)

What'd you use to edit that?

fixed...

adobe image ready....comes with photoshop.

Ah, sweet. *goes to see if it's installed*