Avengers 2 (2015)

edkwon

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, Tesla Model Y
The Marvel:Assembling a Universe special on ABC aired the other night and showed off a lot of concept artwork for Avengers 2

http://io9.com/all-the-avengers-2-awesomeness-from-tonights-marvel-sp-1546846905

Inlcuding Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and Hulk battling an Iron Man Hulkbuster suit

gzrcdkc570d8wllj3gjp.gif

avw6om2ovmcomkkcmfwe.jpg

dcwz2eu4ktgpj8ses86n.jpg

Plus Ant Man test footage

vfxfxcfrwcimj5q7abzh.jpg

mr4m9f2ahbftqrrru9wh.jpg

ykoqnto4gfzssht2jkqz.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Casting for Vision confirmed to be J.A.R.V.I.S.

Paul Bettany, who has lent his voice to all three "Iron Man" films and "Marvel's The Avengers" as Tony Stark's trusty computer JARVIS, will appear in "The Avengers: Age of Ultron" as the Vision. Bettany's involvement was first reported by The Daily Mail and confirmed by a number of trade sites, including TheWrap, THR and Variety.
In the Marvel comics, the Vision is an android created by Ultron, the evil villain that Hank Pym, a.k.a. Ant-Man, invented and soon lost the ability to control. That origin will likely change for "Age of Ultron," as director Joss Whedon has said that Pym, who Michael Douglas will play in "Ant-Man," is not the source of Ultron in the Marvel cinematic universe.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/07/paul-bettany-avengers-age-of-ultron_n_4744940.html

I love the Avengers and their counterpart films, but this means the earth ends every 6 weeks. Each film has to be bigger than the last.

I'm a tad curious to know what Loki's roll will be in the new film.
Thor: The Dark World ended on a cliffhanger where he's concerned.

But, really, I'm most looking forward to seeing Captain America & Iron Man fighting and quipping!
Hopefully the bad guys won't be made of paper mache this time around! xd

I'm a tad curious to know what Loki's roll will be in the new film

Tom Hiddelston has said in interviews he's not appearing in Avengers 2, can you link the article that says he is? The news might have changed.

Filming is still ongoing in Johanessburg but next key filming of scenes will be done in Seoul Korea next month and apparently big parts of the city will be shut down for filming on location.

You're correct, edkwon.
Hiddelston has confirmed he won't be a part of The Avengers 2.
Kind of a shame, but it makes sense not to overexpose him while allowing other villains to shine.

Thor 3 will probably come in 2016, then we'll know for sure how Loki managed to ascend the throne of Asgard without Heimdall noticing.

You're correct, edkwon.
Hiddelston has confirmed he won't be a part of The Avengers 2.
Kind of a shame, but it makes sense not to overexpose him while allowing other villains to shine.

Thor 3 will probably come in 2016, then we'll know for sure how Loki managed to ascend the throne of Asgard without Heimdall noticing.

Multiple early reviews of the Winter Soldier movie are now calling it the best MCU film next to the Avengers and the Winter Soldier himself their favorite new Marvel villain next to Loki.

Anyone else having trouble keeping up with this series of Marvel movies? I mean they're on par for making 10 freakin' movies within 7 years:

Iron Man (2008)
The Incredible Hulk (2008)
Iron Man 2 (2010)
Thor (2011)
Captain America (2011)
The Avengers (2012)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
Thor 2 (2013)
Captain America 2 (2014)
Avengers 2 (2015)

:?

Anyone else having trouble keeping up with this series of Marvel movies? I mean they're on par for making 10 freakin' movies within 7 years:

Iron Man (2008)
The Incredible Hulk (2008)
Iron Man 2 (2010)
Thor (2011)
Captain America (2011)
The Avengers (2012)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
Thor 2 (2013)
Captain America 2 (2014)
Avengers 2 (2015)

:?

Don't forget Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
Ant Man (2015)

12 movies in 7 years! Jeeeeeez. :p

I, for one, welcome our new franchise overlords, better than the joke of trilogies weve got in the past...

As long as the movies are fun, I'm happy to watch four or five Marvel films per year.
DC movies have never interested me, although I did kinda like the first half of Batman Begins.

Batman trilogy was en route to perfection until the third movie.

I think Avengers will be pretty close if they keep it up.