• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Award show....or not?

Ok, there was already a thread aboutt he speculation of the awards show, it was also pure speculation and was because they printed the wrong date in the top gear magazine. So there will be no separate award show and there will be an award segment in the next show - possibly.

Of course there will be... It has become a tradition... I hope Jeremy gets the golden cock this year too... :lol:

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
There is an awards segment in the last show of the series. Which will air on the 27th.

And very good it is too.
Exactly, I don't know why people are being so confused.

Its a tradition now, they can't leave it out. Plus its an awesome timewaster for them where they can re-ruin old footage :p

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
There is an awards segment in the last show of the series. Which will air on the 27th.

And very good it is too.

Its a tradition now, they can't leave it out. Plus its an awesome timewaster for them where they can re-ruin old footage :p

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

its prob going to be another budget episode... Top Gear prob. blew all their money going to france like 4times this series driving hypercars :D

mgkdk said:
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:

And very good it is too.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:oops: My spelling sucks today! But LOL :lol: