Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

gt1750

Techno Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
2005 Alfa GT 3.2 V6, 2018 Ford Smacks 2.0
Maserati GranTurismo S MC Line Edizione Speciale
(1 of 2 vehicles for Czech Republic, photos by autofun.cz)

thedguy

rides with Rebecca Black.. in the back
Car(s)
(OO=[][]=OO)
man... i am always so envious of SoCal car culture
Well that was Vegas actually, and don't forget though California is full of fail and sucks donkey balls if Spectre and Blind are to be followed.

I fail to see the awesome in teasing the continent with a vehicle we want and then doing little more than photoshopping it. This does not belong here.

Last edited:

Canuck

Car(s)
2009 GTI
I fail to see the awesome in teasing the continent with a vehicle we want and then doing little more than photoshopping it. This does not belong here.
Well actually it wasn't just a shop, it was made. And it was going to be released but canceled last minute because Pontiac was axed. I don't see how GM being a bunch of knobs detracts from the awesome of the car itself?

Hatmouse

Car(s)
'03 Civic Si
They are brining the G8 over here re-badged as a Caprice cop car, so there is a fairly decent chance that we will be getting a new Elcamino. Now the stars all need to line up and the planets need to dance.
Pretty sure the Caprice is going to be a different kind of Holden ie. not the Commodore.

thedguy

rides with Rebecca Black.. in the back
Car(s)
(OO=[][]=OO)
Well actually it wasn't just a shop, it was made. And it was going to be released but canceled last minute because Pontiac was axed. I don't see how GM being a bunch of knobs detracts from the awesome of the car itself?
Because the thing is basically the automotive equivalent of a cock tease. There is nothing awesome about a massive case of blue balls.

Last edited:

The_Finn

Car(s)
99 Volvo V70R
They are brining the G8 over here re-badged as a Caprice cop car, so there is a fairly decent chance that we will be getting a new Elcamino. Now the stars all need to line up and the planets need to dance.
It will only be available to law enforcement. There are as of right now (unless things have changed in the past month) no plans to rerelease the G8 for sale to the general public as a Chevy. The one good thing about this is the possibility of cheap ex cop car G8s being available at auction even if they will all be slushboxes

Last edited: