Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
Renault Sport still manages to make everything they touch handle properly. The Twingo being less than good is a flaw of the base car, not of Renault Sport.

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
I just noticed the Citroen has a Range Rover camera car infront of it when leaving the gate. Could that be a scene in the new season of TG?

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
I just noticed the Citroen has a Range Rover camera car infront of it when leaving the gate. Could that be a scene in the new season of TG?
it does say "Top Gear deafen london's rich kids" but it could be from the magazine, they take videos and pics no matter whether they use it or not :p

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
o_O

They really were built in a shed.

Seems like working there might have been a good time. Hard, but fun.

I love how there is either a naked girl cutout, or graffiti essentially on every wall.

Last edited:

marcos_eirik

Car(s)
Mostly my feet, occasionally a Tesla
Waitwait.....what are we looking at here? the cars and scenery look like models but the cars do make smoke, the people seem real, yet something aint right...... What the hell???
Either it's filmed with a tilt-shift lens or they've added the effect in post processing... See also miniature faking.

Last edited:

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
Nah - for one its a Citroen C-Crosser, not a Rangey, and it was an article from TG Magazine where they parked it outside Harrods and got way more attention than the young arab kids in their daddy's Veyrons. :lol:

Also loving the tilt-shift-drifting!

Last edited:

The_Finn

Car(s)
99 Volvo V70R
Can't decide whether awesome or not...

It's awesome because even if it is real i very very highly doubt they actually destroyed a 300SL to make the drag car more likely they put 300SL like body panels on a tube frame... or it's an awesome photoshop either way i love it.

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
It's awesome because even if it is real i very very highly doubt they actually destroyed a 300SL to make the drag car more likely they put 300SL like body panels on a tube frame... or it's an awesome photoshop either way i love it.
No, no. Its quite real.

I personally wouldn't put it in the awesome category. Is pretty cool, but not awesome.

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
It's awesome. Tube chassis drag cars are always awesome.