Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

TC

aka TomCat
Not sure any really exist. It was a concept car from the late 90's. Front engine, rear drive. I think it may have been based on the Viper platform, but who knows.

avanti

Forum Addict
Car(s)
5 cars + 8 motorcycles
I raise again!

[video=youtube;GW--lwPvHF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW--lwPvHF4[/video]

The_Finn

Car(s)
99 Volvo V70R
This is the Kyushudanji NSX

This is the Kyushudanji NSX lapping Tsukuba in 56.969 note lack of blowoff or wastegate purge... all motor baby.

Bonus Time Attack Cappo

Photos courtesy of SpeedHunters

Last edited:

ghettoadam

I have a strange attraction to those Suzuki Cappuccinos.
Too bad only a few were imported and therefore price is ridiculous.
Know the feeling.

There is something about it. Do you have Daihatsu Copen in Brazil? It a fun little ride to.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Know the feeling.

There is something about it. Do you have Daihatsu Copen in Brazil? It a fun little ride to.
I've known girls who were probably a fun little ride. Didn't mean I wanted anyone to know I'd been in one! :p

Redliner

Will bore you to death with butterfly facts
DONOR
Hookers, deadly mosquitoes, pimps and drug dealers
Car(s)
2013 Palio Sporting
Know the feeling.

Not that I know of. Daihatsu sold cars here for a brief period of time, mostly the Cuore.

I've known girls who were probably a fun little ride. Didn't mean I wanted anyone to know I'd been in one! :p
I prefer to have fun without worrying about what others will think of that.:rolleyes:

janstett

Car(s)
86 944 Turbo, 2000 TA, 09 GC Overland, 11 CLS550
Not sure any really exist. It was a concept car from the late 90's. Front engine, rear drive. I think it may have been based on the Viper platform, but who knows.
Always felt there was a hole the Copperhead could have filled, a cheaper simpler sports/muscle car ala the 4th gen Camaro and Mustang.

I always thought it would have been a cool sexy car with a V8. But at that time the Camaro/Firebird was languishing and the Mustang's future was uncertain.

Last edited:

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
As the owner of a 50cc motorcycle...it's not what you ride it's how you ride it. :cool: