Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

laxmax613

Car(s)
Merkavim Mars
One time tow summers ago i was riding bikes with my family in Amsterdam. We got lost on the way back from Zaanse Schans and found ourselves over where this was filmed. i didn't realize that sleepy industrial area could so exciting.

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Welcome to the Netherlands, where the houses are all perfect - almost to a Truman Show level of creepiness - and everyone, without exception, drives a Ferrari. Most people seem to own at least two. At least, that's what the Netherlands looks like when a Ferrari club rents a bunch of vacation bungalows for a group gathering.

The video shows a solid collection of 575s, California Spiders, 430s and 599s, with some 308s and a Boxer thrown in for good measure. Imagine the glorious sound that erupts in the morning when everyone leaves... Hit the jump for a walkthrough of the fantasyland.
[video=youtube;FNJhCwp-UU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FNJhCwp-UU0#at=39[/video]

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
Dutch Rally Championship has more events with special stages like that, the ELE Rally even has one of those at night.

Average Guy

was previously known as "Small Guy" and soon to be
Car(s)
2015 VW Polo 1.2 TSI
That has to be the most epic truck.... in the WORLD! (Said like Clarkson :D )

I'll just have that Koenigsegg. Thank you! ;)